This Page

has been moved to new address

Kitten scribbles

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Kitten scribbles

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kitten scribbles

Random musings today.

I got Royal Mails yesterday. My #pawpawty prize of a scarf from @pasikas came. There was a surprise in the package! 2 scarves! More details and pics by the weekend.

Mom was reading this today: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon  There's a picture there that looks just like me. Kitty that looks like me. This kitty even has circular markings on its belly like mine. Mom thought I might be a Maine Coon mix because of my personality and cause of my beautiful fur and markings. Now she's pretty sure.

Mom saw a coyote when she took her walk yesterday. It was just outside the fence to our subdivision. It was staring at her, so she just stood real still so it wouldn't be scared of her. Finally it walked off and Mom finished her walk. I'm glad I wasn't with her even though I would be safe in my stroller. Being that close to a coyote sounds scary.

The man from the insurance company comes tomorrow and then Mom will know more about the roof. She knows they'll fix it. She's just hoping they give us enough money for a roof that won't get holes in it again. Then we don't have to worry no more about ice cubes from the sky.

I'll try to do a good post this weekend. Mommy has to go to a wedding one day and a baseball game another, but I'll make her sit down at the 'puter and type for me and put my pics up.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At June 8, 2010 at 12:28 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my, coyotes are bad news...a couple of my good friends got ate up...very sad. I hope the roof thingy all works out for you!!!

 
At June 8, 2010 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

We hopes the insurance peeps are good to you when it comes to paying for the new roof. he he - it's good you didn't meet the coyote. Dey eat kitties, I hear anyway. Don't know if it's true, but why take the chance/

 
At June 8, 2010 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh we have coyotes around here too - we think they are cute but we know that they cause problems for little dogs and animals outside. We don't want our friends eaten but we have to say we can't blame them since they were really living here first.

We hope the insureance guy gives you good news. Since our mom worked for a company that did work with insurance stuff around here she said that if your mom had any questions she could help out with let her know - she doesn't know a lot but might be able to help out.

And we looked at the picture - and that kitty does look like you. We bet you have a bit of Maine Coon in you - it is too bad they don't do the dna testing for kitties like they do for dogs - it would be so interesting to find out those kinds of things!

 
At June 8, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

Make sure you stay indoors away from those coyotes.

 
At June 9, 2010 at 2:26 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ooo, we can't wait for the photos!!

Thank you my friend for your donation, what a kind thing to do for us, specially since we know that things are hard for you at the moment - your kindness means a lot to us.

 
At June 10, 2010 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Keiko said...

I'm scared to hear about 'coyotes' - we don't know what they are in Australia, but our Mummy says they are very scary.

You are a very handsome kitty, and we agree that you must have Maine Coon in you! We love your floof!!
Purrs, Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla

 
At June 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We would be very scared if we saw one of those 'yotes in our neighborhood! Good luck with the insurance guy...mewmie had a good experience when one of us flooded the house a couple of years ago...check out our old post in August 08...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home