This Page

has been moved to new address

Treasure, Prizes and Other Treats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Treasure, Prizes and Other Treats

Friday, June 4, 2010

Treasure, Prizes and Other Treats

Treasure finally arrived. He came to me all the way from England by Royal Mail. I won him in a contest from BarkWorld Expo. There was a contest on Frugal's pawpawty blog to name the doggy, and whoever had the best name won the doggy. The winner was announced at the #pjpawpawty. They thought I had the best name, and now Treasure has come to live with me. He's exactly as described, and you'll see in the pictures he looks purrfect on our couch. He's just the right colors. Mom figured out how to embed a slideshow in the blog so here are pictures of me and Treasure. Make sure you read the captions.



I told you how lucky I was that at the last #pawpawty I won a gift certificate to my pal's Baby Patches mom's store, Nip and Bones. Well, I ordered the most pawsome little fishy bowls to have my dinner out of. Those came today. But there was something else in the box, too. Mom got me some surprises! Nommy surprises! I got shrimps (some of you call them prawns) and some venison treats. Oh my cats, I don't think I've ever tasted anything so nommy. So that's what the rest of the pictures are - me opening my box from Nip and Bones and checking out the stuff from the box.

Hope you enjoyed my pictures, although I have to say I'm getting a little tired of Mom and her flashy box.

Don't forget about BlogHop!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 11:06 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hee hee, we love you and Treasure on the sofa!! Well done my friend, at all your prizes!

 
At June 4, 2010 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Furries said...

Congratulations! We get lots of things in the mail, but nothing from overseas yet. We'll have to have mom work on that. Treasure will be a good buddy for you.

 
At June 5, 2010 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure hit the jackpot. Treasure is so cool, we like the couch picture too!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:33 AM , Blogger blindmaximus said...

What a cute slideshow!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Your treasures are wonderful. Lucky Pumpkin!

 
At June 6, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Sweetie, you look sooooo cute in that slideshow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home