This Page

has been moved to new address

Game Time!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Game Time!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Game Time!

I love to play games. The best games are the ones Mom plays with me. Of course, we never seem to want to play at the same time. She wants to play after dinner while we watch tv. I want to play in the morning when she's getting ready for work or at night when she's sleeping.

I have several favorites - chase the little red dot from Mom's flashy mouse, fetch, and slide things back and forth under the bathroom door. Oh, and I like to chase Mom's hands and feet when they move under the blankets. One of the best games is keep away. Mom tries to pick me up to give me hugs and scritches and I stay just out of reach. Of course, I love my hugs and scritches so I eventually let Mom catch me.

I love to run, so fetch is always a good game. Mom throws a mousie and I run as fast as I can to get it and bring it back so she'll throw it again. Sometimes instead of throwing it, she'll dangle it in front of me and I box it. I'm a very good boxer, and mousies make good punching bags. (Don't worry mouse lovers - we're not playing with real live mousies.)

Sometimes I run just cause it's fun to run. I zoom and zoom and zoom all over the place. Mom makes jokes about me being chased by dragons. She says I run around like my tail is on fire. Silly Mom. The dragons wouldn't set my pretty tail on fire. They like me!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 8, 2010 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Your a world-class runner and romper fur sure!!!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Oh my GOSH - are you sure you didn't write dat about me? Especially funny was the part where you want to pay in the morning & at night when mommy is sleeping. Me toooo! Drives M nuts.

 
At May 9, 2010 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We came over from the NKC to say hello. Yoo sure are action-cat!

 
At May 9, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish one of my kids would fetch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home