This Page

has been moved to new address

Good idea from Yoda the Dog's blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Good idea from Yoda the Dog's blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good idea from Yoda the Dog's blog

Yoda wrote about making his blog carbon neutral and how we all can do that, too. Well, Mommy planted lots of trees in the yard when she first moved in, but I want to plant my own tree. So I followed the directions from Yoda's blog and planted my own tree. If you click on my carbon neutral badge it will take you to the site that will help you plant your very own tree! We live in a very pretty place and I want it to stay that way, so let's plant lots  of trees!

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At May 2, 2010 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Good for you!!

 
At May 2, 2010 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

That is way cool, if we take care of our planet it will take care of us!

 
At May 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Mewmie says she wants to plant a dogwood but is afraid of copperheads...she planted some flowers, though.

 
At May 3, 2010 at 2:21 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh how cool!! Someday you'll get to climb it maybe!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos! We must need our world to be more green!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going to do the carbon neutral thing too! I like your Squillion Sheena, that was my high school nickname!

 
At May 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

That's a great idea! I want my blog to be carbon neutral, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home