This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm just too smart for my own good.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: I'm just too smart for my own good.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm just too smart for my own good.

Mom took me for a walk in my stroller yesterday, and decided to let me have some running around time outside the stroller. Well, I figured out how to get out of my harness and almost got away. Mom packed me up into the stroller again lickety split!

We're walking back to the house and the next thing Mom knows is my little head is sticking out of the stroller where the cover unzips. That's right, I figured out how to unzip the stroller cover. (Now I know why Mom makes me wear a harness and leash inside the stroller.) Mom zipped the stroller back up and got me home really fast.

Mom ordered this new harness and leash for me. For those who know her, this is Baby Patches mom's site.
http://www.nipandbones.com/gentle-leader-come-with-me-kitty-harness-bungee-leash.html
Mom's hoping I won't figure out how to get out of this one. If I do figure out how to get out of it, I don't think I'll be getting anymore walks outside. And I for sure won't be getting any out-of-the-stroller time. I'll post a pic of me in my new harness when it comes. Mom got blue to match the stroller.

Purrs everyone!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Yes you are too smart! But you have to be a good kitty.

 
At April 15, 2010 at 6:09 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hee hee! Mummy says the same about me, I take apart the toys after she sets them up if there is a mechanical element to them. She won't assemble anything in front of me anymore (but I still figure out how to take them apart! heh heh heh)

 
At April 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

I think you're a cute explorer

 
At April 15, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow that is very impressive that you figured out the harness and the stroller! We hope the next harness works because it would stink if you didn't get to go out anymore.

 
At April 16, 2010 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Kea said...

You're a bit too clever for your mom's peace of mind. LOL! Like our Nicki, who is giving our human lots of grey hair. :-D

We hope the new harness does the trick, because it would be a shame if you didn't get any outdoor time. So it's best to be a good cat!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Oops, sometimes escape is not wise...best behaving might work out better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home