This Page

has been moved to new address

Random stuff

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Random stuff

Friday, April 16, 2010

Random stuff

First, I want to say how overwhelmed I am by the response to my first two posts. Mom and I are going to spend some serious time this weekend investigating the sites of anipals who are either following me or left comments so I can get to know you all better.

Some of you commented on how you would like a stroller but you didn't think it would hold  you. This is the stroller I got: Pet-Gear-All-Terrain-Stroller-60-pounds. I only weigh 8 pounds, but Mom wanted me to have lots of moving around room and she wanted the all terrain tires. There are lots of other sizes, too. No, I don't get a commission for the link. I just really like my stroller.

Don't forget about Anipal April. Vote for all your anipals for best of Twitter at Faxo.com. Let's see how many of the front pages we can fill with anipals this month. Then we can turn it back over to the humans next month.

I'll try not to do anymore posts like this. From now on I'll focus on my Mom, my friends, and my adventures. Also, I'd like to invite any of our friends who can travel by mail to visit. There are lots of cool things to see and do in Colorado, and I'd love to take a friend along for adventures.

Edit: Just found out about Be the Change and adding that to the to-do list for this weekend. Mom already contacted the Cat Care Society to find out about putting a donation badge on my blog. We have to look into what else we can do to help out.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At April 16, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Looking forward to the future posts!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Hi, sweetie. I'd like to know about the country or the state you live. I live far-far away from all my furry-friends. Most of them live in the USA, England and Latin-American countries and others, but none of them live in my island, Puerto Rico, in the Caribbean. So I'd like to know more about other countries and I'll do the same about Puerto Rico for all of you. We'll be like tour guides.

 
At April 16, 2010 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, somebody put me on the faxo thing too...brian106sc, pretty cool, I got of the back page...HA! I hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 2:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more posts. You new stroller is SO PAWesome!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 2:46 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

And of course we LOVE to see photos of you too, my bootiful friend... *innocent eyes*

 
At April 16, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Lynx217 said...

TSB wants one so badly but I don't think any of us would go for it. Too bad there's no try before you buy MOL!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

Looking forward to seeing more photos!

 
At April 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Blogger blindmaximus said...

I didn't know you live in Colorado! (Or did I? I'm so forgetful.) I'm in WY-just a hop, skip, and a stroller-ride away! BOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home