This Page

has been moved to new address

An invitation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: An invitation

Friday, May 21, 2010

An invitation

It's almost summer here, and Mom says that summer in Colorado is just beautiful and everyone should see it. I haven't seen it yet myself cause I was born in the fall, but I'm very excited about it. I can't wait to explore summer here.

It would be so much fun to share the exploring. So I'd like to invite any of my pals that can travel by post to come and visit. Mom says she'll take us to lots of exciting places. But you have to like nature. Mom's favorite places to go are mostly outside. She says she likes to see critters when she goes exploring.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At May 21, 2010 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my, sounds interesting to me! I hope your weekend is totally wonderful!!!

 
At May 21, 2010 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

It sounds like so much fun. Wish we lived closer.

 
At May 21, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oo, it sounds so nice where you are (mostly cause YOU'RE there! heehee)

 
At May 22, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're up for seeing some critters!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM , Blogger tikka_2 said...

I fink dat sownds lyke lawtz uv fun! I only get to see owtside frum my kittycondo, but we haz birds n geese n sumtimez people walkin goggies!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh that sounds like it woudl be so fun! We bet you will show your visitors a great time!!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Oh, I love outside and I love critters! I would like to go visit you, but I'm a "little" far from there. I really would like to see photos of the places you visit with your Mom and of the critters you encounter.

 
At May 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Spencer Russ Berrie said...

I look forward to seeing your nice photos. hugs hugs

 
At May 27, 2010 at 8:47 AM , Blogger tikka_2 said...

Hai Pumpkinpuddy! I haz had trubble figgurin owt how to post! Finally I did! I only getz to see critters frum my kitty condo in front uv da swiding gwass door. Yesterday I saw a big dragon fly dat wuz stuck between da door n da screen. It was exciting! A bird sat on the chair on da patio and teased me. I'd really like to see da big owtside! Dat wud be so fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home