This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Hop - What fun!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Blog Hop - What fun!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Hop - What fun!

I never heard of a blog hop before, but this sounded like a great way to meet new anipals. I've already added two new blogs to the ones I follow, and found out that one that I was already following wasn't showing up in my reader list so I was missing reading that one! So here's who's playing this week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 9, 2010 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

I am going to do the Blog Hop too, but just not yet this week. Wanted to leave my post up until Wedneesday because of Sinbad's fund raiser. See you next week - if not before.

 
At May 9, 2010 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Stella said...

Welcome to the fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home