This Page

has been moved to new address

For my friend Paddy.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: For my friend Paddy.

Monday, June 7, 2010

For my friend Paddy.



I just found out that my friend, Paddy died. I know a lot of you know Paddy and Dushi and have been following all the posts about Paddy's and Briti's kittens.

Paddy and Dushi were among my first friends when I started blogging and Twittering (has it really only been a few months?). They're very special to me and I'm going to miss Paddy very much. I looked forward to seeing what they were up to everyday. Paddy was just such a sweet little thing and always made me smile.

I know she's ok across the Rainbow Bridge. But I'm still sad because I'll miss her and I know so many others will too, especially her family. Let's all of us who love her send lots of love to her family to help heal their hearts.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At June 7, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I know, it is very sad, I just found out a bit ago. I know you will miss her.

 
At June 7, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger the teacher's pets said...

Hello there!
I am so sorry that Paddy passed away and even though I did not know her I can tell she was a very special girl by the way that you describe her. It's no fun to lose a furry friend!

 
At June 7, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh we are so sorry about Paddy - we didn't know her but we are still always sad when a sweet kitty has to leave. We are sending out lots of comforting purrs and prayers for her family and friends.

 
At June 7, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

We did not know Paddy either, but we always get upset when a friend departs for the bridge because our hearts go out to the family and those that did know them. You have my sympathy - it's never easy to lose a dear friend.

 
At June 8, 2010 at 12:40 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

What a lovely tribute my friend. Paddy was so very special, it's a very sad day.

 
At June 10, 2010 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Keiko said...

Hi Pumpkin. That is a lovely tribute. We are going to miss Paddy terribly.
Purrs

 
At June 11, 2010 at 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful tribute. It's heartwarming to know she was loved by so many.

 
At June 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger T said...

I too was so saddened to hear about Paddy's passing. Seemed to sudden. I'm wondering if it was some sort of a complication from the pregnancy/birth? do you happen to know? She was a beautiful kitten. At least her kittens will keep her spirit alive (though I AM a big spay/neuter fan generally).
Nice to "meet" you and I look forward to check out more of your posts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home