This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #5 BlogPaws

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Anipal Photo Hunt #5 BlogPaws

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #5 BlogPaws

BlogPaws West 2010 has been amazing fun. I got to shake paws with so many of my twitter pals and I had lots of fun. I made some new friends. And I got to play with Cokie's stand-in. That's him in my stroller. I celebrated my first birthday and I got lots of attention and got petted by plenty people. And lots and lots of treats! BZTAT (Boris Kitty's  Brewski Butt's mom) gives the best scritches.

I also learned a lot. There's lots of pals in need, and there are things we can do to make a difference. I have lots of thinking to do. Mom's friend, Chris, wants to get the laws changed here in Denver that make it a felony to abuse animals. Right now it's a misdemeanor. Mom and I are gonna help her get the word out and see if we can't raise awareness better about animal abuse.

Today's the last day of BlogPaws. I'm happy because I get to spend more time with my pals, but sad because it's the last day and then they all go home. But we'll get to visit on Twitter! Maybe we'll get to go to BlogPaws 2011 if it's not too far away.

Love you all!

Edit: I do have to apologize to Human 2 and Boris Kitty, and BZTAT and Brewski Butt. Of course I know BZTAT is Brewski Butt's mom. BlogPaws was such a whirl, my little fuzzy brain got all mixed up! And Mom and I loved meeting Human 2, Edgar, and BZTAT.

17 Comments:

At September 11, 2010 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I knew you would have a great time! I am so happy you got to meet so many friends first paw!

 
At September 11, 2010 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Oh Pumpkin - that's a great picture of you in your stroller. You sit so nice in there too. He he - I'm so happy (and envious) that you got to go and meet so many friends.

 
At September 11, 2010 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

What a wonderful adventure!

I so agree with you that it animal abuse should be a felony. We'll help if we can.

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

 
At September 11, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human finally got to meet your human, Pumpkin, but she still wants to meet you! Animal abuse, in my opinion, is WORSE than a felony!

 
At September 11, 2010 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Hello, beautiful! You and Cokie look very comfy in your stroller. I'm happy that you could go to BlogPaws.

 
At September 11, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We wish we coulda gone too!!

 
At September 11, 2010 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Boris Kitty said...

BZTAT iz @BrewskieButt's mom -- just meowin.

 
At September 12, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

I is so impressed that being a kitteh you travels around in your stroller. That do be so furry kewl!

 
At September 12, 2010 at 4:56 PM , Blogger TinyPearlCat said...

YOu sure get around. I need one of those

 
At September 12, 2010 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Hey! I love this pic! LOL. You must be a petite kitty cause I'm way bigger than my stand-in! I'm so glad you guys got some good hang time!

 
At September 13, 2010 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Sage said...

You look might fine in that stroller. I bet you had a good walk!

 
At September 14, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous Brewskie Butt said...

BZTAT sure enjoyed visitin' with ya Pumpkin! No prob with the little error. BZTAT enjoyed visitin' with Human2 too!

The Brew

 
At September 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Lynx217 said...

I'm back and still following you. As per my latest blog post, I'm letting everyone that's in my following list know I still have them.
And I so want that stroller! Maybe then I could go outside more!

 
At September 14, 2010 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh, Oh...you look so snazzy in your stroller and matching bungee leash! We have the same stroller and leash and we always attract a crowd of admirers too! How much fun was BlogPaws! Lots, by the sound of things! We hope to meet you at the next one if it's close to us!

 
At September 15, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

Hi Pumpkin,

We did it! Our new blog is up at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

We weren't able to use your picture in the header, but you are going up as our first Photo Of The Day!

We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It'a a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other,and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At September 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Kolo Martin said...

How wonderful to meet so many friends!

 
At September 17, 2010 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving that header picture! We are also from Colorado =]

Coming over from PBU and inviting you to join our meme!

Photos of all Fids - Come and join the fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home