This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #3: MY FAVORITE TOY

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Anipal Photo Hunt #3: MY FAVORITE TOY

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #3: MY FAVORITE TOY

Look what I found at the bottom of the toy basket! I had no idea I had this neat little ball. I found it on Saturday and haven't stopped playing with it since. It fits just right in my mouth for carrying around. It rolls really good on the wood floors. I've made mom spend hours and hours throwing the ball for me to chase. Sometimes she throws it down the stairs and then I have to run down and bring it back upstairs. She usually does that when I'm trying to get her to play when she's trying to get ready for work.

13 Comments:

At September 1, 2010 at 1:43 AM , Blogger Cokie the Cat: Hollywood Insider said...

Awesome! I just found my tomato last week! I don't know where it's been hiding...

=^..^=

 
At September 1, 2010 at 1:54 AM , Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That ball looks like something I'd really enjoy!

 
At September 1, 2010 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

That is really a good one, we have one just like it and it is fun to chase down the hall!

 
At September 1, 2010 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Kea said...

That's fabulous! It's especially fun when you make the human throw the ball up the stairs, then you push it off and make her do it again and again and again.

 
At September 1, 2010 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Marg said...

What fun to run down the stairs to chase the ball.
We like to chase balls too but we don't bring them back. What a good kitty you are to bring it back and it makes for more fun for you.
Have a great day.

 
At September 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Sebastian said...

Wow! Finding a toy you didn't know you had is great!

 
At September 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM , Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! We love finding toys that we had forgotten about. It's like getting new toys.

 
At September 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

Hmmm. Mebbe I should go see wot I can find in the bottom of my toy box. I hasn't gone to the bottom in a while and there mite be all kinds of treashures in there. Thanks for the idea!

 
At September 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

One of the cats that live here, Moe, has a rubber bouncy ball that she likes to play fetch with, but she's not allowed to play with it often because I try to eat it!

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

 
At September 1, 2010 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Lexi-Lou said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 1, 2010 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

That's a great ball! Does it make noises? I love noisy toys. The squeakier, the better!

See ya on Twitter! *hugs*

(Sorry -- I accidentally posted with my sissy's old account the first time...)

 
At September 3, 2010 at 1:54 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Woo hoo!! Get it my dear!!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have one just like that! Only Mom doesn't play with us that long - we just play ourselves and chase it around. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home