This Page

has been moved to new address

Deserted!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Deserted!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Deserted!

Oh my pals, I been deserted! Mom went away for a whole week and left me with a pettsitter. I don't even know this lady. She's never been to the house before. Mom says she lives just down the block, but that doesn't mean anything to me.

So that's why I haven't been on twitter or commenting on your blogs. I'm lucky I got this much computer time. Oh! And to add insult to injury, guess who got to go with her. Treasure! He got to fly on an airplane and he's having a great adventure and I'm stuck at home all lonely with a strange lady. At least she gives me noms. And I got Fred and Super Duck for company. But sheesh Mom, why didn't you take me along? Hurry up and come back!

I guess next weekend's blog will be by Treasure telling all about his adventures. I'll be tweeting at you soon!

14 Comments:

At August 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

You poor sweetie, I should have sent my sisters over to keep you company!

 
At August 21, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

Poor Pumpkin, you should be able to milk this for extra treats when your people come back!

 
At August 21, 2010 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

You has grounds to file a complaint wif PETA me thinks.

 
At August 21, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Pumpkin we hope your mom comes home soon. We can come over and keep you company.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 3:19 AM , Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

Oh noes! We hope you mum is back soon!

 
At August 22, 2010 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Awww poor kitty! I hope your Mommy comes home soon!! I know you must miss her!

I am sure the pet sitter is very good, your Mommy wouldn't have gotten her if she wasn't.

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

 
At August 22, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Hi sweetie. I feel so bad for you cuz I know what it's like to be left for a whole week with a pet sitter. They are nice and try, but it's just not the same. Your mama owes you BIG TIME. Hope she's having a good time, cuz you are going to make her pay for it when she finally gets herself home again.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 1:47 PM , Blogger M Dawson said...

Oh you poor thing :-( I hope Mum comes back soon!!!

 
At August 22, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Oh, Pumpkin, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to be left with someone else, at least she gives you noms. I think you should give your mom the cold shoulder when she comes back so she knows how to treat you right.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing...leave a surprise in her shoe.

 
At August 23, 2010 at 3:02 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hope you're holding up ok my dear!!

 
At August 23, 2010 at 5:24 AM , Blogger V.L. Locey said...

Awww poor thing! We don`t like to be left alone either or with strangers. *Big purrs to make you feel better*

Lu-Lu & Lucius

 
At August 23, 2010 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

oh noes! And I suppose you don't get to go to BlogPaws West,either! No fair!

 
At August 25, 2010 at 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh You poor sweetie! You can come stay wif us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home