This Page

has been moved to new address

What a lot of blogs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: What a lot of blogs

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What a lot of blogs

Mom's been very busy with work the last couple of weeks, so I haven't hardly had any computer time at all. I finally got to catch up on blogs tonight, and I thought I was never gonna get them all read. There must have been 60 new entries to read, and that's just since Monday night!

I follow 89 blogs right now, and I'm always finding new interesting anipals to add. I wish I could comment on all the blogs cause the comments are as much fun as the blogs, but with that many to read (even if they don't all post everyday), it's hard to find the time to read them all, much less comment on them all. I should probably read fewer blogs so I could have more time for comments, but who would I drop? I love reading every one of them!

So forgive me if I read and run, especially for the next couple of weeks. I'll try to do better when Mom's work slows down and I have more computer time.

Lots of love to all my pals! See you Friday night at #Nipclub and Saturday at #aaac and #pawpawty. Can't wait to show off the new dress Tutti picked out for me. Or should that be dresses? Maybe I'll wear a different dress Friday than Saturday. Hmmmm.

12 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 1:10 AM , Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

Our mum used to worry so much about blogging, reading and commenting that it took the fun out of the whole experience.

Then mum calmed down and relaised that everyone would understand if we cannot blog, read or comment everyday. Now we only do it if we have time and blogging has become fun again

 
At July 15, 2010 at 1:28 AM , Blogger Kea said...

Ditto what The Paw Relations said!

Our human follows 245 blogs, most of them cat blogs, and it's impossible to keep up with them all.

BTW, Ann at Zoolatry did our header -- all the headers we've used. She does a lot of graphics work for many of us on the CB, for no charge. (Gifts are accepted!)

 
At July 15, 2010 at 1:55 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Another ditto from us. I know I saw someone post about 'Blogging without obligation', which I thought was BRILLLIANT. Basically it was that you blog when you feel like you have something to say, and you visit other blogs/comment without feeling like you were obligated to. So clever, and it helps you enjoy blogging rather than it feeling like a job :)

We love visiting you whenever we see you have a new post.

 
At July 15, 2010 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, busy happens, and I follow lots too. We're just glad to know you are ok and just busy!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 6:19 AM , Blogger V.L. Locey said...

Our human reads what she can she tells us. There are alot of blogs that both us and she really like!

Lu-Lu & Lucius

 
At July 15, 2010 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

If us animals did not has so much to say, there would not be so many bloggies to read, BOL! It is all about hasing funs. The hoomans and their werks just so cuts into our fun times, dussn't it?

 
At July 15, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

That's okay. My mom helps me blog every day, but we don't always have time to visit and leave comments. Come by any time.

 
At July 15, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

We have the same problem - and we follow a ton of blogs (since yesterday we have 100+ new posts to catch up on and there are more poping up all the time!) which is why we get so far behind. We are finally getting very caught up - and sometimes we do just read and not comment, but we really do try to comment as much as we can. Usually weekends we skip but then we try again the next week.

 
At July 15, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh, we are in consensus here, too. We don't know who we would stop following, though from time to time we 'drop' one but then we add two. I think we follow about 180 blogs. And lately we try to start at A and get about half way thru and time runs out. Then we start at Z and again, run out of time to visit everyone.

Lately with Brighton being sick and feral kitties to watch out for, and mewmie having to work on Fridays...

But we love to visit and love visitors too, but everyone sure understands about busy, looks like!

 
At July 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

It's hard to get our people to keep up with everyone. They seem to think that they need to have lives that don't revolve around us.

 
At July 15, 2010 at 7:44 PM , Blogger The Daily Pip said...

I am playing catch up tonight as well!

Your pal, Pip

 
At July 17, 2010 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I understand! I follow a bunch of blogs too and it is so hard keeping up with them!
I try, because I know how much I love comments on mine but it is super hard keeping up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home