This Page

has been moved to new address

Femme Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Femme Friday

Friday, June 18, 2010

Femme Friday

Here I am guarding the computer. It's a very important job.

I'm also going to put in pictures of my sisfurs Beastie, Sheena, and Pixie that crossed the Rainbow Bridge. They were very beautiful kitties. I never met Beastie or Pixie, and Sheena crossed shortly after I came to live here so I didn't really know her, either.

Beastie - Look at that face. Now you know why she's named Beastie.















This one is Sheena. Isn't she pretty?
















 And last is Pixie. Mom raised Beastie and Sheena from kittens, but Pixie was a rescue, like me. But she was all grown up when Mom rescued her and I was still a baby. She turned up on Mom's front porch after a snowstorm, and Mom took her in and gave her a home. I look a lot like Pixie, except she didn't have a tail.
















So those are the cats that lived with Mom before I came along. She sure knows how pick pretty cats.

If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to check out my latest Naughty blog. I don't think I was being naughty at all, but Mom insists I was. Tell me what you think. I Swear I was Helping

7 Comments:

At June 18, 2010 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures, they were very pretty ones. Naughty? Nah, I totally agree with you, that was actually quite helpful!

 
At June 18, 2010 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Kea said...

That's a great Femme Friday post! Our Annie has the same expression as your Beastie did. MOL!

 
At June 18, 2010 at 4:46 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We know you were helping my dear, we're often blamed for things that we were just helping with. (note from Inigo: that WE is actually Rumbles...)

 
At June 18, 2010 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Lynx217 said...

Beastie was a beauty. Thanks for participating! And because it was the Inaugural Femme Friday, we wanted to get it in a little early for those whose Friday started earlier. From here on out I think we'll go for around midnight. Nimbus only WISHES he was a ladycat MOL!

Jadzia

 
At June 18, 2010 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Dat was a very lovely post and I enjoyed your pictures of kitties pre Pumpkin!! Your mama has bery nice memories.

 
At June 19, 2010 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

This made my human a little sad because it made her remember her cat before me. I wrote about her a few weeks ago, and I don't think she's gotten over that! But yes, Beastie, Sheena, and Pixie were all very pretty kitties! So was Harlot, my human's old cat.

 
At June 19, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hi glad to find you! Found you on Blog Hop!!! At this point I am not able to post the blog hop badge because my blog is on a newspaper website and I am not the administrator (just the author!) I have contacted them about this and am hoping they will change it so that I may add widgets and banners etc!
My blog is Cat Chat, hope you will follow too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home