This Page

has been moved to new address

Pasi-scarves from @pasikas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Pasi-scarves from @pasikas

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pasi-scarves from @pasikas

As I told you, I got Royal Mail earlier this week. My scarf that I won at the #Wigglepawty came. Only there wasn't just one scarf - there were two! Kathleen (@pasikas) not only makes beautiful scarves, but is the nicest lady in the whole world. What I expected to get was a cute little scarf that would fit me just perfect. And I did get that. What I didn't expect was what else was in the package.

Look at how beautiful these scarves are. I can't believe Kathleen sent two scarves. The pink and blue one is long and narrow and is in colors Mom wears very often, so I gave her the long scarf.

Here are the pictures of me opening my package and unpacking the scarves.


I'm so lucky, not just to win prizes but also to know people that are so kind and generous that they're willing to donate such wonderful things to the pawpawties.

13 Comments:

At June 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM , Blogger AngelSmokey, Butterfly, Peekaboo! said...

Those are beautiful scarves indeed! @Pasikas is a wunnerful lady and talented! We like her too! Purrs

signed: Smokey8 fr Twitter

 
At June 12, 2010 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh they are so beautiful! Me and mum has scarfs from Kafleen too. She is a very talented lady with da most bootiful soul! xxxx

 
At June 12, 2010 at 5:16 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh so pretty!! What kind people there are out there!!

 
At June 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Oh, Those scarfs are bootiful. You are very lucky kitty.

 
At June 12, 2010 at 3:44 PM , Blogger blindmaximus said...

Isn't Kathleen/Pasikas one of the nicest people ever? I love her scarves. Ahem, in a manly way, of course. ;)

 
At June 12, 2010 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

I can't wait to get my scarf from Pasikas that I won at the #Dudefest last week. Yours are soooo beautiful. One word of advice is I think you should black out your address from the video b/c the whole world can see where you live and that might not be smart.

 
At June 12, 2010 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

Thank you Cathy. I don't know what Mom was thinking. She's usually so careful about stuff like that. How she could forget that I just don't know. Anyway, it's fixed now.

 
At June 13, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Pumpkin, you and your Mom look so beautiful with your scarfs. Looks like Kathleen/Pasikas is really a nice lady.

 
At June 14, 2010 at 5:22 PM , Blogger T said...

Oh my! A cat who orders scarves! Very sophistocated aren't we? Nice of you to share with your mommy. I enjoyed the photos of you opening up your package greatly!
:)
T

 
At June 14, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Keiko said...

Oh my! Those scarves are so pretty! We loved your photo album, you did such a great job modelling it. The one you had on was purrrfect with your fur and the other one was purrrfect for your Mummy! You are very lucky!!
Purrs, Keiko, Kenji & Pricilla

 
At June 15, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Very fashion forward...both you and your mewmie!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

What very pretty scarves. I could have used a cool bandana instead of that creepie Snuggie!

 
At June 19, 2010 at 8:14 PM , Blogger M Dawson said...

I don't believe this, I was looking on the internet the other day and I am SURe I saw Pasikas name. I must check it out.

Those scarves are simply THE BEST!! Lucky you and Mum.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home