This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankless Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Thankless Thursday

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankless Thursday

Don't get me wrong. You all know how much I adore my human mom, but boy has she made me mad. I didn't get computer time for over a week! No blogging, no visiting my furriends blogs, no Twitter (until last night), no Facebook, nothing.

Mom blamed it on work. They've been so busy at work for the last month, that Mom wanted a vacation from the computer cause she works on one all day. Well that's fine for her, but what about me! How dare she not give me any computer time. I'm always supposed to come first. What's the point of being a cat if I don't get top priority around here?

I got a really cool new toy this week. Mom got me a couple of kitty-boinks. If she thinks that's gonna get me to forgive her, she's got another think coming. Bribery does not work. But the boinks are really fun. And if Mom didn't work, there'd be no green papers to buy my food and toys. Hmmm. I may have to re-think this not forgiving her thing. No! I must stand strong. This time I don't let her off the hook. But the toy's really cool. But, but, but. Man, I'm a softie. I guess I'll forgive her. This time.

9 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Kea said...

Hold out for Temptations, or whatever your favourite treat is, before you bestow any forgiveness!

 
At July 29, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, forgive is the thing to do, always!

 
At July 29, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

Sometimes moms get really busy, but they always come through in the end for us.

 
At July 29, 2010 at 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know...our Mom is working 11 hour plus days and is never home. And when she is she's sleeping or exercising. She says she has to earn a living before the tourists leave. Hrumph.

 
At July 29, 2010 at 8:43 PM , Blogger The Daily Pip said...

We were wondering where you were! Good to see you back. By the way, my mom uses the same excuse!

Your pal, Pip

 
At July 29, 2010 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Whew - I'm happy you are back. I gets mad at M quite often too cuz she szys she's too busy to give me puter time. I suppose we has to forgive dem tho - especially if we want dem to type for us. We can get even with them tho & ignore dem for a bit.

 
At July 30, 2010 at 5:25 AM , Blogger V.L. Locey said...

We sometimes get mad at our goffy goatherder lady as well, but we usually do forgive her....after she pets us for a long time of course.

Lu-Lu & Lucius

 
At July 30, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

I decided to forgive her. She promised me lots and lots of computer time this weekend. I'll finally get caught up visiting friends, and I have 2 new entries to post this weekend (one is for Treasure). I even get twitter time, and maybe facebook, too. Yay!

 
At July 31, 2010 at 12:39 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We know EXACTLY how you feel my dear. The Rumblemum has been totally neglecting our blog and our visits to our bloggy buds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home