This Page

has been moved to new address

More details on Dogtime's Pet Blog Award

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: More details on Dogtime's Pet Blog Award

Friday, July 16, 2010

More details on Dogtime's Pet Blog Award

This is what happens when I blog after midnight. I don't get my details right.

Right now they're doing nominations. The blogs that get the most nominations go on to the finals. Nominations close July 30.  I would like all my furriends to nominate me for Best Cat Blog.

Also, my furriend Pip over at Pip Gets Back in the Game is running for best dog blog, so nominate him too, please.

We'd appreciate all the help we can get. It would be so much fun to get an award at BlogPaws West 2010.

Edit: More info. There is a space for the nominees email, but it is not required. My email is pumpkinpuddy@gmail.com.

I'm going to BlogPaws 2010 badge

7 Comments:

At July 16, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Blogger The Daily Pip said...

Thanks! You are a sweetheart! I am off to vote for you right now!

Your pal, Pip

 
At July 16, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

We might be getting closer, we need your email in order to nominate you...which we surely will do.

 
At July 16, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

YAY! You've been nominated!!!

 
At July 16, 2010 at 11:30 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We'll keep voting for you my friend!

 
At July 17, 2010 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Wyatt said...

Hi Pumpkin!
I don't have any cat friends. So, I came over to say "hi" from the blog hop!

Wyatt

 
At July 22, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

thanks - we are finally catching up today and went over and were like "wait how do we vote?" WE will try again!!

 
At June 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous Nicola said...

Nice post thhanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home