This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Musings

My furriends, I really did myself dirty this morning. I always play hard to catch when Mom's trying to catch me to put me in the stroller. Well, today it's very hot and mom wanted to go early before it got too hot. She didn't try very hard to catch me and went for a walk without me! I had to stay home and missed everything.

The city made a new walking path thru the meadow behind our house and that's where Mom went walking this morning. She said she saw lots of wildflowers and butterflies and tons of pretty birds. And I missed it cause I had to be a stinker this morning.

And to make things worse, there was this horrible, high pitched beeping going on! It kept beeping and beeping the whole time Mom was gone. It was truly awful and did hurt my ears. When she got back she went right upstairs and got a little square thing out of a box and then stuck in this round thing in the ceiling. And magic, the beeping stopped. (Mom here - the smoke alarm needed a new battery.)

Next time Mom wants to take me out I guess I won't play so hard to catch. I missed all the fun and got stuck with the terrible noise.

Now to close with something fun. Some of you have already seen this picture but I just have to show everyone my laser eyes.

9 Comments:

At August 8, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Kea said...

Excellent laser eyes, Pumpkin! Too bad you had to be so difficult about being caught, though. You missed all the fun!

Happy World Cat Day!

 
At August 8, 2010 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

HA, you were playing hard to get!!!

 
At August 8, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

Oh noes, you sure did bitey youself in the paw by not gibbing your cooperashuns, didn't you?

 
At August 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

It's a shame that you missed all the fun and had to listen to that awful noise. Nice lazer beams though.

Happy World Cat Day!

 
At August 8, 2010 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

I love dat picture of you. Too bad you had to be norty and missed the outing. Sounds like a neat place. Maybe next time you'll cooperate more. Why or why do us cats do things like dat!!

 
At August 8, 2010 at 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you missed your walk! Betcha will be ready to go next time!!!

 
At August 8, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, maybe next time you won't be so difficult! Lovin' the laser eyes, by the way.

 
At August 8, 2010 at 10:09 PM , Blogger The Daily Pip said...

Those are pretty fierce eyes! Happy World Cat Day!

Your pals, Pip & Rosie "da boss" cat

 
At August 9, 2010 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

I never realized you had such a floofy tail. I wanna stroller too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home