This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Musings

Mom had lots of friends over yesterday and guess what! I didn't hide! Well I did at first, but I eventually came out and visited with her friends. Mom gave me shrimps and we played with the laser mousie. And I even got a present. Mom was going through a bag of stuff she brought back from a conference to see what she could donate someplace. and in that bag was the bestest toy. It was a duck. And not just any duck, but a super duck! With a mask and cape and everything. Now how's that for a pawsome present.

I wonder who he is behind that mask? After all, all superheros have a secret identity. Who could Super Duck be? He's not a little nip duck like Fred. he's much much bigger than Fred and he doesn't open up for putting nip in. I guess I'll never know, cause I tried to look behind the mask, but no luck. It couldn't get it off. I guess Super Duck's alter ego will always be a mystery.



11 Comments:

At August 15, 2010 at 1:47 AM , Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

Pawsome! We wish we had a super duck!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 2:03 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

George has GOTTA meet him!!!

...hey wait maybe George IS Super Duck!!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 5:46 AM , Blogger V.L. Locey said...

We wish we had a super duck too! We only have regular ducks but they don`t have capes.

Lu-Lu & Lucius

 
At August 15, 2010 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Marg said...

That sure is a nifty toy, that duck. And it is a super duck too. What a lucky ducky kitty you are. Have a great day.

 
At August 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

I bet George knows who's behind the mask!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, that really is cool...and Cathy is right, I'll be George knows who it is!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM , Blogger The Daily Pip said...

He is one sharp looking duck! Let me know if you solve the mystery behind the mask. Oh, and yes, I am out of jail - Frankie and I broke out last night! BOL!

Your pal, Pip

 
At August 15, 2010 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

That do be a furry kewl super duck! I has never seened a super duck afore. Tell your mom that she made my mom smile coz you sayed my bloggie makes your mom smile.

 
At August 15, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I know who it is!! (and I LOVE THE DUCK!!!) It is someone whose name begins with a "G"!!!!!! Quack, Quack!!!!

What a "ducklightful" toy for you!! No feathers either! lol

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

 
At August 15, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

What a mysterious little duckie! I hope you find out all of his secrets.

 
At August 18, 2010 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Cat with a Garden said...

Super Duck is extra cool for sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home