This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank You Oskar!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Thank You Oskar!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank You Oskar!

My friend Oskar over at The Daily Oskar gave me an award! Check this out:



The rules that came with the award say, I need to Thank the person that presented this award to us, tell you 7 things about me that you don't know, pass it on to 15 bloggers whom I have recently discovered and think are fantastic and notify them that they received an award.

Oskar's blog is really cool and I hope you all go and visit him. Thank you Oskar for thinking of me and giving me this award.

OK. 7 things you don't know about me:

  1. I like to hide under the blankie when Mom's trying to make the bed. Then she has a lump in the bed when she's done. MOL
  2. I follow Mom around the house wherever she goes. Sometimes she'll change direction a few times just to make me run back and forth.
  3. I'm not all that good at small talk. That's why I get silly at parties and dance a lot, but don't talk all that much.
  4. I just discovered Petsitter videos. I never watched tv before, but as soon as Mom put the video in, I was glued to the tv. Too bad it's way up high where I can't get at the critters.
  5. My favorite treat used to be Greenies until Mom got me shrimps. Now shrimps are my favorite.
  6. I hate riding in the car. I wish I liked it so I could get to go on some of the long car trips Treasure gets to go on.
  7. I'm going to BlogPaws West 2010 and I get to take Treasure and Fred with me. I'm really excited. I've never stayed in a hotel before.
Now I have to list 15 pals I'd like to give this award. This is really difficult because most of my pals have already gotten this award cause you're all so pawsome! So I'm gonna try to come up with 15 pals that may not have gotten this award already. But I think you all deserve it.

Curlz and Swirlz, Life with Cornish Rex Cats
Enlightened Ferret
Friends Furever
Fuzzy Tales
Eldritch The Dragon
Just meowin'
Kitty Quartet
Kruse Kats
Us Three Coons
Marg's Pets
Meezer Tails
The Paw Relations
Pirulo's Furry Thoughts
The Shenanigans of Shawnee the Shepherd
The Strawberry Mallard

So there's my 15. I hope you'll go visit the ones you don't already know. It may take me a few days to let them all now I've named them for an award. I'm still catching up on reading all the blogs that accumulated while Mom was away.

Speaking of away, the pictures still aren't organized so Treasure will probably do his blog next weekend. It's a holiday weekend so Mom will have plenty time to help him.

As you all know, I was a feral that was found in a trailer park. Mom doesn't know exactly when I was born, but she knows it was sometime in the first two weeks of September. So I've decided that I'm going to celebrate my first birthday at BlogPaws West 2010. How's that for a first birthday celebration! I hope that some of my pals that are going to BlogPaws West 2010 will be able to celebrate with me. DM me thru Twitter (@pumpkinpuddy) or email me (pumpkinpuddy@gmail.com) if you want to meet up at BlogPaws West 2010 and celebrate with me.

Just before BlogPaws West 2010, our new roof is going on. It's going to be a really busy and noisy week.

And the last news for this week. Our run of bad luck-good luck is still going strong. Mom's desktop computer died. (Thank goodness for the laptop.) Well, her boss got a new computer at work, and Mom's getting his old computer to use at work, which is much nicer than her current work computer. And her current work computer is actually a really good one. And since no one at work needs her old work computer, she gets to take it home to replace the one that croaked. So the bad luck is her computer croaked right before she left for vacation. The good luck - she's going to wind up with a better computer than she had in the first place and she doesn't have to pay for it. Mom sure does have amazing luck sometimes.

Thank you to Rumbles and Inigo and Mario (smoochies guys) and everyone else who was worried about us and purring for us. All those purrs really helped. I think all that good energy coming our way helped things turn out the way we wanted them to. It was a little scary for a while, but it all worked out ok in the end. Smooches to you all!

14 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Kea said...

Concatulations on your award! And thanks for passing it on to us. :-)

BlogPaws West should be fabulous; lucky you to go! Good luck to your mom with the roof and with the computer!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats on the beautiful award and it was nice to learn more about you. Hey, since I can't go to BlogPaws West please give us a full report!!!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

Concatulashuns on your award! You dussn't has to notify me that you be awarding it on to me coz I alreddy has seened that you has done that and thank you! You be the 8th pal wot has gibbened it to me now and I is so honored. Here be my prior axseptance and I be adding you as a gibber: http://shawneetheshep.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

 
At August 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM , Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

ConCatulations on your award and for passing it on to us!! We love learning things about our pals.

We're glad your Mom will have an even better computer. We hope her stuff is okay and that she didn't lose anything.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

 
At August 29, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations and fank you so much!!!!!!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

mmm - I loves smooches. So happy your puter problems is solved. Dat is pawsome news. We don't know what my birthday is either, so we celebrate October 15th cuz dat is the day I was adopted. You'll have so much fun celebrating yours at Blog Paws.

 
At August 29, 2010 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

Hooray!

Congratulations on the house working out. It took my lsow mom-person a minute to figure out that MOL meant meow, she's slow sometimes!

One of our cats, Chloe never shuts up. I wish she was more quiet. Somtimes she smacks me in the nose for no reason, too!

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

 
At August 29, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Eldritch the Dragon said...

CongraUlations on your big Award and Thank You for naming Me for one. I am deeply honoured and hope I can follow all the rules.
Love ElDriTch

 
At August 30, 2010 at 4:41 AM , Blogger Marg said...

A big congrats on your award. And thanks a bunch for giving it to us too. That is very nice of you. It is such a pretty award.We will try to follow the rules.

 
At August 30, 2010 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

concatulations on your award!!! Also everything happens for a reason, when your computer died it now enabled you to get a better one!

:)

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

 
At August 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

ConCats on your flutterby award (hahameow) and we are all fluttery too, that you picked us as one of your top 15 new bloggies you like!

It may take our mewmmie a while to post about it, but be sure we will not let her forget!

Oh, you will love BlogPaws! What a purrfect way to celebrate your Purrthday, too! We had sooo much fun there, as there were more doggies that kitties in attendance so we got lots of attention and that was fun. We hope to attend the next 'East Coast' Paws...have to see when and where it will be.

Oh, exciting bout the new/old/better computer in your future, too!

 
At August 30, 2010 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it to me. I'll write about it in my blog.

 
At August 31, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Pumpkin! Congrats on the award! Those were totally cool things to learn about you - we just got to try shrimps for the first time and loved them - you have great taste in treats!

We bet you will have a ton of fun at BlogPaws West - we know it will be an exciting adventure!

 
At September 20, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Keiko said...

Oh Pumpkin! Congrats on this award - and thank you so very much for passing it on to us! We're sorry it has taken us so long to visit and thank you properly. Our Mummy is to blame for that!
Lots of purrrrs and thanks, Keiko, Kenji, Pricilla & Yuji

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home