This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #4 - My Bed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Anipal Photo Hunt #4 - My Bed

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #4 - My Bed

This week's Anipal Photo Hunt theme is my bed, and I have lots of them. I sleep all kinds of places. It's hard for Mom to get pictures of me sleeping. I always seem to know when the flashy box is coming out and I wake up and look at her, so my eyes will actually be open in most of the pictures, but these really are my sleeping places.

I sleep on Mom's bed.

I sleep in sunpuddles.

I sleep on the sofa

Sometimes I even sleep on my cat that I'm not sure is a toy. Sometimes it hisses at me and sometimes it purrs, but only when Mom's home.

But my very bestest places to sleep are in my tent or in my stroller. They both have nice soft fleecy beds in them, and I love my fleecy beds.

11 Comments:

At September 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Sebastian said...

Fleecy beds sound cozy!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure do have good sleeping spots!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Those all look like wonderful sleeping spots. Those fleecy beds look really wonderful - we should try to get our mom to get us one!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are totally PAWesome sleepy spots!!!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

Those do be some furry kewl beds you has there. If'n I had to pick a wot I would find to be my favorite of your beds, I would not be able to choose coz they is all so good.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Marg said...

You have a lot of really nifty places to sleep.We like your cube. That looks like you might get some privacy. We always wake up too when Mom comes with the darn camera.
Have a terrific Tues.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

It looks like cozy places to be! My assistant missed the blog hop this week. Good help is hard to find!

We have a question for you, could you send us an e-mail at hoerauf(at)comcast(dot)net?

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Dixie_Belle said...

Sun puddles are my sisfur Lucy's favorites! Good choice!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sometimes the best places to sleep aren't actually beds!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 5:50 AM , Blogger HH and The Boys said...

I do love sun puddles... That's a favorite of mine.

Have a great nap!!!

 
At September 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

That top picture is gorgeous! Do you bat those blinds around like I do? I can't believe other peeps have those pretend cats too! Love your tent. I wouldn't mind sleeping in there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home