This Page

has been moved to new address

'My Trip to Massychewsits' by Treasure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: 'My Trip to Massychewsits' by Treasure

Sunday, September 5, 2010

'My Trip to Massychewsits' by Treasure

I had the most wonderful trip with Mom. We went to Massychewsits to see her sisters. So much happened and there are so many pictures. I put a few of them together with captions. I thought that was the best way to summarize the trip enough for a blog.

We flew in on a Wednesday and took a bus from the airport to where Mom's sister Michelle picked us up. It was pretty late, but her sons stayed up and came with her to get us at the bus station.

Thursday Mom helped her other sister, Adelle, prepare for a very special party. It's called a Bar Mitzvah and it's when a Jewish boy takes on adult responsibilities in the religion. I'm glad I'm a dog. I don't have any responsibilities at all! After all the work we went back to Adelle's house where I met her new kittens, Zoe and Chloe. They were very sweet and lots of fun. Zoe liked to hide in paper bags and chase wax paper balls. Chloe looked out the window alot.

Friday the weather was beautiful. Michelle took us to Newberryport and to the beach at Plum Island. It was a fantastic day.

Saturday was the Bar Mitzvah and Sunday was the party. I didn't get to go to those so there's no pictures in the show. I guess that was for humans only. Adelle's birthday was in a few days, so Saturday night they all went out to dinner. Without me!

Monday the weather was terrible, but that didn't stop us! We went to the aquarium with Michelle and her sons, Kfir and Liam. I got to ride in the T. It's the trains that people use to get around. It was kind of crowded so we didn't mess with the camera in there. We had lunch in Boston and met up with Adelle and her family at the aquarium. It was huge. I couldn't believe my eyes! I saw the most amazing fishes and things in there. I'd never seen anything like it before.

Tuesday we went to Rockport with Adelle, Doug, and Ian. The weather was still bad so we wore coats. Rockport is a very cute town with lots of artists and artists shops. Mom found a nice picture for her bedroom. We'll post it when it comes. It's being shipped so we don't have it yet. We walked around all day in the rain looking at stuff. We bought some fresh made salt water taffy and some other sweets. Then we went out for dinner. Mom had wanted lobster the whole week and she finally got one. Good thing to, because we went home the next day.

It was a very exciting trip. I'm so lucky I get to go so many wonderful places. And this week I get to go to Blogpaws West 2010 with Pumpkin, @GeorgeTheDuck, and Fred (Pumpkin's duckie).

8 Comments:

At September 5, 2010 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Kea said...

It was fun to look at all the pictures! What a great trip! Yummy, yummy lobster--we've never had any and it's been years since our human eaten lobster. *drool*

 
At September 5, 2010 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Prudence said...

Loved the pictures, looks like you % your mom had a wonderful trip!
@tildatoo

 
At September 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, you did have a great time fur sure!!! Hey, tell GeorgeTheDuck I said howdy!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Ok something must be wrong because the pictures didn't post for me :(
I will try again tomorrow, might be my IE.
My mother-in-law's name was Adell (spelled differently but still a beautiful name!!)
It sounds as if you had a very busy and fun vacation though!
Are you celebrating the Jewish New Year? If so...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I was going to go to Blog Paws but can't due to the Jewish Holiday.
I hope you have a wonderful time!

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

 
At September 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

ok, now they posted! :)

 
At September 6, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

It looks like a great time!

Nubbin' wiggles,
Oskar

 
At September 6, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

It was a really cool trip.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Those were great pictures. M saw a couple that would make great pictures for dad to paint. Love your beds too Pumpkin. Especially comfy looking is the stroller.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home