This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings - almost my blogiversay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings - almost my blogiversay

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Musings - almost my blogiversay

Happy Sunday everyone! Do you know what Thursday is? It's my blogiversay! I'll do a special blog for Thursday recapping the last year. I'm also working on a possible giveaway. I'll know fur sure tomorrow if I'm gonna be able to do that, so stay tuned! Also, in honor of my blogiversary, I've got a chip-in going trying to raise money for Duncan's Place. That's where Candy & EK came from. I'm trying to raise $500. I have over 1,000 Twitter followers. If only half donate $1 each, I'll meet my goal.

Edit: Got word today and it's official. I will be having a giveaway from the wonderful people at Nutro for my blogiversary. Come back Thursday for details.

We woke up to snow on the ground again this morning. It's supposed to be spring. We had no snow all winter and now we're getting snow. :( That's the way it is here. We'll go from winter into summer with practically no spring. But we get so much sun and so little really bad weather that I don't think I'd want to live anywhere else.

As you know, Candy got the stroller ride last week. Mom took lots of pictures, but for some reason most of them came out fuzzy, but these came out really good.
Yellow Headed Blackbird

Robin

The Colorado Rockies. Don't know which specific peak. Possibly Long's Peak.

Mom was real excited to get the picture of the yellow headed blackbird. They usually fly off before she can get the picture.

So that's it until Thursday. Make sure you come back then for my special blogiversary blog and (hopefully) give-away.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At April 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hi Pumpkin! I just donated $25. There was something wrong with Chip-In so I hope it worked. You were one of the winners of the pet charity donations in honor of Cody's birthday. I posted your name on my blog but you probably didn't check back. I didn't hear from you so I just made the $25 donation here for Duncan's place.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Congratulations Pumpkin on the 1-year anniversary. You have covered a lot of miles in your pram since then too. Great pictures. Also, congratulations on winning CatChatCaren's prize. Awesome.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Cat Chat With Caren And CodyCaren, thank you soooooooooooooo much. It's not showing up on the chip-in widget, but I checked the chip-in site and it did post. What a wonderful start.

 
At April 10, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Candy got to watch some good Bird TV while on her stroller ride! I am looking forward to your blogoversary!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

What exciting things you have going on around here!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At April 10, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Lynx217 said...

happy blogoversary sweetie! *smooch*

 
At April 10, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very good goal!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

Oh Pumpkin, we're sorry you got some more snow. We actually had really good weather today! Almost like summer!! We hope you get some good weather soon too!

Those birdies look very tasty...er, we mean...nice. Haha!!

We'll be back to celebrate your blogoversary!

 
At April 11, 2011 at 2:49 AM , Blogger Kea said...

We'll be back on Thursday...That was terrific bird TV--we're not sure a stroller would contain us in the face of such temptation. Ha.

-Fuzzy Tales

 
At April 11, 2011 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

Wow! A whole year bloggin'! ConCATS! That yellow head bird is cool lookin'! Glad you got the pic. :)

http://badandysotherstuff.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home