This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings a day late.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings a day late.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday Musings a day late.

Happy Monday everyone! I have to tell you about my weekend. It was quite exciting.

Once a year, Mom and some of her friends get together for a whole weekend to do crafts, play games, and hang out. This year they all came to our house. It's girls only, but we let EK stay anyway. MOL. I'm not used to so many people around, so Friday night I mostly hid from everyone, but I did come out for dinner. EK and Candy are more outgoing, so they hung out with Mom and her friends.

There were people sleeping all over the house. All the bedrooms were full, and there was even someone sleeping in the living room!

Candy & EK sleeping on the cot in the living room that mom set up for company to sleep on.

EK needs to learn that cats are supposed to have dignity. I'd be too embarrassed to be seen like that.
Since all the beds were taken, I slept on the sofa. Mom tucked me in all nice and cozy.
Saturday was the most people. Some people came just for the day instead of staying the whole weekend. There were a bunch of tables set up in the living room and dining room for people to work at and stuff piled everywhere. I don't know what's so interesting about cutting out pictures and sticking them to paper, but they must have been having a good time because they couldn't stop laughing.

Saturday night they had Cajun food so they made it a Mardi Gras party. They had masks and beads and everything.

Ek tried to eat his beads.

Doesn't Candy look pretty in hers?

Now that's just showing off.
Notice who's missing from the pictures? Me! I hadn't made up my mind yet to join the fun. but I finally did after dinner Saturday night. I even let people pet me! Here's proof:
One contented kitty.
We got spoiled and petted and played with all weekend. It was very exciting having so many people around. What kitty could resist so many new sights and smells and getting fussed over so much?  And the best part - I learned that I don't have to hide from people anymore. Everyone that comes to our house loves kitties. I guess mom just picks her friends that way.

10 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your Mom is my kind of person! I prefer to have friends that like kitties too!
What a FUN weekend! Looks like everyone had a fabulous time!
It was like an entire weekend pajama party!!
Love it!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

I would run and hide from those skeery masks, too! I mean look how Candy and EK woz being tortured with the beads and stuffs. I dussn't even want to know wot they had to do to get those beads. Of course you came out when the devices of torture woz put away.

 
At March 21, 2011 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Pandafur said...

I luv your smile when you got tucked in so cozy. That sownds like a rilly xciting weekend wiv so many hoomans, you iz such a brave kitteh!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

You look so comfy and mommy was so sweet to tuck your sweet self in.
xoxox

 
At March 21, 2011 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Link Bartholomew said...

What a good host you were! So glad you decided to join in the fun eventually. Looks like your mom and her friends had a great time!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

That DOES sound exciting! I wouldn't have been too sure of all those humans either, Pumpkin. I would be scoping them out for a good, long while before allowing them to touch me.

 
At March 22, 2011 at 4:06 AM , Blogger HH and The Boys said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all...

What a great weekend...

pawhugs, Max

 
At March 23, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

Ooooo BEADS! They SO fun! Glad you decided to hang-out towards the end, ya get more admirers that way. :) Nice to see Candy & EK, too.

 
At March 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times! Beads are fun!

 
At March 26, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Baby Patches said...

MOL hehe pawsome pictures, you guys got to wear beads, I would has tried to eat dem too! Hope you enjoyed your snuggle time on the sofa Pumpkin. Purrrrrrrrrrs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home