This Page

has been moved to new address

My pal Nimbus

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: My pal Nimbus

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My pal Nimbus

As most of you know, my #1 mancat is Curzon over at Us Three Coons. Well, his brofur, Nimbus, has been furry sick. And furry sick translates into lots of vet bills. My furriend, @Hemmingwaycat started a ChipIn to help with those vet bills. I've added that ChipIn to my page, too. Poor TSB needs all the help she can get in these tough times. Please help if you can, even if it's just $1

I hope you all can attend #NimbusPawty on March 19-20. http://twtup.com/NimbusPawty #NimbusPawty

Thank you.

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

I will be at the pawty for Nimbus and will be donating to help with his medical bills. His mom does so much to help with nipclub and other things, it's the least we can do. We're saying purryers and I'm purring for him too.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I love my pal Nimbus! Ditto to da Mario, I've put the ChipIn on my blog too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home