This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Musings

Lots of news today. First the fursib news. Candy & EK went to the v-e-t yesterday for checkups. They were subjected to the dreaded alien butt probes (shudder) and injections. The poor things. Then today, Candy was trying to get her collar off and made her paw bleed. Mom checked and all her claws are intact and she's ok. Mom put her in the big bathroom and cuddled with her for a while so she'd rest and not play.

Now my news. This weekend was #pawpawty and @I_am_fuzzy's birthday pawty. I won prizes at both pawties! From @I_am_fuzzy I won a beautiful pink bear. This picture was posted in twitpic by @I_am_fuzzy. At #pawpawty I won coffee for Mom donated by @petiethecat. Mom just loves her coffee so she's happy I won something for her. And now the biggest news of all!
Do you see the picture? Do you know what that is? That's right my pals. I was one of the lucky winners of a Pink Kritter Kondo Deluxe from our wonderful friends over at Kritters That Twitter. I hope they don't mind that I borrowed this picture from them for my blog, but it ships tomorrow so I won't have my own pics for a while. I can't stop dancing I'm so happy.




@flicka47
Back to #pawpawty for a bit. Mom had a bunch of really cool holiday stuff in the basement just collecting dust. We don't really celebrate Catmus, but people keep giving her Catmus stuff. We decided some of them would make perfect #pawpawty prizes. Why should they collect dust when someone else might really enjoy having them? Plus, it helps the shelters and makes #pawpawty more fun for everyone. So, concatulations to @flicka47, @sadlovelyheart, @hanseebundee, and @pepismartdog who won the prizes.
@sadlovelyheart
@pepismartdog
@hanseebundee
Sorry the pictures are all over the place. I just couldn't get them where I wanted them no matter what I tried! Anyway, that's it for this weekend. Talk to you next week!

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At December 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

The poor kittens...noCat likes the dreaded vet! That kritter kondo totally rocks! Y'all are gonna have a blast in it.

 
At December 12, 2010 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

Sorry about the V-E-T, but great job with the Twitter parties. I may have to get my mom person to check into those.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At December 12, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

You so scored! Concatulashuns. And so furry sorry the yunguns had to suffer the alien butt probe indignities. Those V-E-Ts duss not discriminate- yung, old, they dussn't care.

 
At December 12, 2010 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Not the butt probes!!!!

 
At December 12, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Wow, concatultions on your wins! Especially the pink Critter Condo - how cool!

 
At December 12, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Oh Pumpkin - I'm still so excited dat you won the pink kritterkondo. Dat is just super news. Sorry the new furbabies had to endure the butt probes - but you know - they might as well learn how to cope with it. You've been into winning prizes lately girl!! I'm still loving my blankey that you won at a #Pawpawty and so generously gave to me. I LOVE it.

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Concatulations!!! I am sooooooooo happy that you won that kondo! You will LOVE IT!!
I had to give mine to the neighbor across the hall for her Chihuahua....I felt so bad!
I was afraid to use it for Cody because he has a "thing" about being confined.......and I was afraid to use it on the balcony.
My friend with the Chihuahua travel to see people and she can easily bring it with her and is getting great use out of it!
You will love it!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Pumpkin it sounds like you had a great weekend and boy, congrats on winning all that cool stuff!!

 
At December 17, 2010 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

You really cleaned up! Concatulations! Use your critter condo in the best of health. Maybe you can make some extra $$ by renting it out to neighbors for their indoor cats.

 
At December 21, 2010 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh my---you have your furry own pink condo now...you movin on up! And it's nice to donate to help the kitties too...our Teri even donated stuffs like that to Brighton's Yule Tide Auction.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home