This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankful Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Thankful Thursday

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

We been losing a lot of pals. The lastest was our pal @Ryker_Tyker. @MaggieTKat wrote a lovely blog about him and you can read it here: Remembering @Ryker_Tyker.

This may seem like an odd way to start a Thankful Thursday post, but all these losses  lately reminded me how grateful I am for all the wonderful friends I've made since I started twittering, blogging, and being on Facebook. Anipals and their humans are amazingly loving, giving, and so supportive of one another. Everyone I've met here works in some way to make life better for anipals and their humans, even if it's just by giving an animal a home.

I'm especially thankful for @Mulder_cat & Scully_Cat and @Staffpurrson. Mom knows @Staffpurrson from a different online community and he introduced Mom & me this wonderful community that we otherwise would never have known existed.

I also want to thank @Rumblepurr. He was the first one to find my blog the very first day I posted it. I don't know how, but he did. And then he wrote a blog introducing me and my new blog, and the rest is history!

So I just want to make sure you all know how much I care about you all and how glad I am I found you all. We sometimes forget to say that and just sort of take each other for granted. I wanted to make sure that my online friends know that I never take you for granted even when I forget to say it. Now I have to make sure I let my offline friends know it, too.

Hugs, purrs, smoochies and lots of love to all of you.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At November 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Kea said...

That's a wonderful post, Pumpkinpuddy. We've been around the CB for not quite a year yet, and already feel so blessed to have "met" so many wonderful kitties and their humans!

 
At November 18, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger M Dawson said...

Amen! I am glad to know you and your Mom. I see you have a chip in for Dunca's Place. I hope to make a donation soon.

* nosetaps *

Dash Kitten and Whskr

 
At November 18, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

Thank you too for the great blog, helping your fellow anipals and following my adventures. You stole my thunder cos I was gonna say most of the things you said in my Thanksgiving blog (that's already written and ready to go). I'll say them anyway cos without furrends, life wouldn't be worth living.

 
At November 18, 2010 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Wonderful post Pumpkin. We have to be thankful for all our special friends on blogs and on Twitter and for their humans.

 
At November 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

Pumpkin, you did write so bootifully wot I feel but has nefur writed down. Thank you fur eggspressing that so well.

 
At November 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

That was very, very nice. We cherish all our pals too!

 
At November 18, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

Blogging pals are the best community we know of!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At November 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger The Daily Pip said...

I couldn't agree more. Bloggie friends are the best!

Your pal, Pip

 
At November 18, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

@Mulder_cat and @Scully_Cat and @Rumblepurr are great friends to have. There are so many great kitties I know online... maybe that is why it is so hard to lose one.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 4:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said Pumpkin ;o)

 
At November 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

Well said, Pumpkin. My Mom & I feel the same way. Mom says she wouldn't know what she would have done when we lost my sis Lexi-Lou last year if it weren't for the wonderful support of the anipals. Helped us a LOOOT.

And you know, of course, that I'm in my forever and ever home now BECAUSE of the anipal community! That's how Mom found out about me in my foster home!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Beautiful post, Pumpkin. I'm one of the visitors that found you thanks to Rumbles and became your follower instantly. I get very sad when one of my anipals go away, too, but we have to be thankful because we were blessed with their friendship, at least for a while. We have felt the love of this virtual community a few times: when Piccola passed the RB, when Liah was sick and when I got lost. It has help us a lot when we can feel the love in a time of sadness. Thanks for your love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home