This Page

has been moved to new address

The Pumpkin Daily Paper

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: The Pumpkin Daily Paper

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Pumpkin Daily Paper

I keep getting questions about the Pumpkin Daily Paper from pals who get mentions when the paper comes out each day. They want to know how they wound up in my paper? What did they write? What is the Pumpkin Daily?

The paper is produced daily by an app. You can sign up for your own paper at http://paper.li/. It takes links from your stream for the last 24 hours and consolidates them all in one place. I think this is furry cool. I don't get to spend near as much time on twitter as I like. I also have pals all over the globe that I follow, so lots of good stuff goes on when I'm sleeping. I don't get to see all their tweets, but the daily paper shows me what links, pictures, and videos my pals have posted in the last 24 hours.

I also like seeing other pal's papers. They have followers that I don't have and I can see the links and pics they're posting, too. And I meet new pals that way.

Sign up for your own paper and see what pals are tweeting about when you're asleep.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At October 26, 2010 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Sebastian said...

I've been wondering about this! Thanks for the explanation!

 
At October 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

I do read your paper when I get the chance and always enjoy it.

 
At October 26, 2010 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Boris Kitty said...

Fanks fur dat bloggy post. I did no qwite understands dem daily papehs.

 
At October 26, 2010 at 10:02 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

I was wondering about this too - it sounds like a cool idea!

 
At October 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Wyatt said...

Very cool, I will check this out too.

 
At October 28, 2010 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Pirulo Furry said...

Wow, Pumpking, I didn't know you had your own daily paper. That's great! I'll check it out.

 
At October 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

I'll have to check out that daily paper thing.

I see that you would like to participate in the Paw it Forward activity. Please send your address to me through my email

sweetpraline@sc.rr.com

 
At October 30, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Herbie said...

Great idea! And with the amount us kitties sleep...it will come in very handy! :)
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home