This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Musings



Happy fall everyone. And it's finally definitely fall here. The trees are turning colors. The crab apple tree had apples this year for the first time. You can see them lying all over the ground. The tree out front has lots of berries for the birds, and the aspens are just starting to get yellow on the edges. I was supposed to go for a walk today, but it's raining today. We don't get very much rain so I guess I can't complain.

I've gotten some fantastic submissions for the #Lakewithpetie book. It's getting quite exciting. I'm waiting for some more written submissions and I hope to have everything by Friday (10/15). One picture I'd really like to have for the book is all the guys in the tent wearing plaid pjs. If you're the one that took that pic, I hope you're willing to share it.

My cards came from TokiPoki.com. I'm very excited to start trading with my pals. My first card is already on it's way through the mail from @BorisKitty. I know of at least two more pals who just signed on with Toki Poki and I can't wait to trade cards with them, too. I do have to tell you that somehow my birthday got messed up on the cards. I was thinking of fixing it with a magic marker or sticker, but Boris said I should leave it. It would make the cards more collectible as an 'error card'. MOL. What do you think?

I've found that trying to keep up with almost 100 different blogs is too difficult, so I've had to weed some out and will probably drop a few more. They've all been blogs of anipals that don't subscribe to my blog, so I haven't dropped any regular readers. My apologies to anyone whose blog I've dropped, but I had to be realistic about how many I can actually read. I hope you'll forgive me.

Treasure's blog about his adventure will be posted by midweek, I promise. That's it for this Sunday. Love to all my pals!

10 Comments:

At October 10, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

That Boris Kitty is furry smart so I would go with wot he says.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Kea said...

100 blogs? I'll trade you my 250+, most of them cat blogs from the CB and indirectly through the CB. Good thing they're not all posting consistently, though. LOL.

Happy Sunday!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

We are overwhelmed following bloggies too and we can usually only catch up over the weekend so we miss a lot. So many blogs ... so little time.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, we got bunches of blogging buddies too, but me and my sisters are trying to keep up!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

I know how rough it is following so many blogs! I just looked at my Google Reader and I have 140! And that is JUST cat blogs, not blogs that my human follows. I admit, it is starting to cut into my nap time.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

Mom and I have trouble keeping up with my blog readings, too. We totally understand!

I'm gonna have to get some of those cards. Those sound awesome!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

following blogs is soooo hard! I know what you mean! Thank goodness for Blogger, I am able to follow new updates because they are posted on my blog roll and I love it! I feel bad for those that I can only follow through RSS....I NEVER get to those....it is too hard to go looking for the RSS feeds that are sent to me.

 
At October 11, 2010 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

It's looking like fall around here too. Leaves are falling like crazy and M &Y D can't keep up with them. You are being veyr realistic to weed through your blogs. We need to do dat too. Can't wait to see the #Lakewithetie book.

 
At October 11, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many fun blogs!!

 
At October 13, 2010 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh...same here with all the blogs we follow...it's sometimes like 'homework' to get thru visiting and posting and then we don't have time to read everyones comments, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home