This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Musings

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you all had fun at #pawpawty. I know I did. Had my first barktending gig, too. I lucked out. Everyone was so busy watching the Shibbering Cheetohs that it was slow. MOL!

Thank you all for your response to my last post. So far it's gotten 87 hits! That's a lot of hits for me. Duncan's place is just pawsome and I'm glad to spread the word about them. I hope some of you have given them a donation. They really need it. If you haven't, click on the badge on the right. It will take you to their donation page.

And speaking of Duncan's Place, Mom went up there yesterday to pay them a visit. Big mistake! She fell in love with 2 of the kittens and now I'm getting brofurs. That's right. Brofurs. TWO OF THEM! I'm gonna be outnumbered, so I better put them in their place real quick when they get here and make sure they know who's the boss kitty around here.

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, it will be fun to have someone to play with while mom's out day hunting. On the other hand, now I have to share everything, including Mom's attention. I have to share my toys, my cute little red tent, and worst of all, I might have to share my pawsome stroller! It's very roomy inside, but I don't think it's big enough for three of us at once. I may have to draw the line at letting them in the stroller.

I don't have pics yet. I'll try to get pics from Cathy at Duncan's Place and put them up later. The kitties aren't coming to live with us for almost a month. One still need some tests and is still a little too young to come live with us. The other needs his mancat operation and they're gonna keep both until after that. Then they come to us.

Right now they're named Bob and Peanut, but we're thinking about renaming them. I'll ask for ideas for new names when I put the pics up.

It's a nice sunny day, so I think I'm going for a walk. Later!

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At October 17, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I think you did a great job at the PawPawty!!! And congrats on the 2 new brothers headed your way. Trust me sweetie, I've got 4 sisters so 2 brothers should be quite alright with you being in charge. I can't wait to see the pics!!!

 
At October 17, 2010 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

So happy your barktending went so well. It's fun. Just don't let those new kitties take over your blog or your twitter account. I think I'd put me paw down on the stroller thing too. Not unless you get a ride first, then maybe okay to share.

 
At October 17, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Oh no! TWO kitties! You will have your work cut out ahead of you putting them in their place. Maybe if you are lucky, they won't like your stroller.

 
At October 17, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Marg said...

Oh nooos two brothers. You had better start getting ready for them. They are young so you should be able to get them trained pretty quick. Lots of spitting etc. But don't hurt them too much. Take care.

 
At October 17, 2010 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

You should go on strike or try to find them new homes and not yours. DON'T let them into your stroller and don't let them write blog posts when they get old enough. Sorry I missed your barktending gig. I'll catch you next time. xoxo

 
At October 18, 2010 at 12:47 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

How exciting for you my dear!! Two brothers! (oh wait, do you think they'd get upset if I tried to smoochie you?)

*RUMBLEPURR*

 
At October 18, 2010 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I stopped in at the Paw-Pawty for a few minutes and donated (that was the real reason I stopped by)
Anyway I can't wait to see the photos of your 2 new kitties! CONCATULATIONS!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Angie, Catladyland said...

Brothers!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see pics :)

 
At October 20, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger KimT said...

It sure is hard to go by a shelter/rescue/sanctuary without coming home with new kids! Good luck on the brothers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home