This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #9: Compromising Positions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Anipal Photo Hunt #9: Compromising Positions

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #9: Compromising Positions

I always like to get into Mom's stuff that she's eating. Usually I wait until she's not looking, but a couple of times I been caught in the act. Here I'm trying to get her Cadbury eggs.
 Look at me with my head in the jar.
Now I'm trying to get Mom's celery I don't even eat celery! It just smelled so good I had to play with it.

Why don't you join the fun?

9 Comments:

At October 12, 2010 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Oskar said...

Naughty kitty! I'm glad you didn't get your head stuck in that jar.

This looks like fun, I'm going to play along.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At October 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, I agree with Oskar, that could have been not fun!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 10:13 AM , Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

We like to play with our mum's food too. Good job she hasn't got any photographic evidence

 
At October 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

You did get catched with your paw in the cookie jar! Many times!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

These are great pictures Pumpkin! You look so cute trying to get your mom's stuff!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Cadbury eggs and celery may not be kitty food, Pumpkin, but they certainly make fun cat toys!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

Do you ever get stuck in any of those containers?

 
At October 12, 2010 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Sebastian said...

I love the picture with your head in the jar!

 
At October 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

Mmmmm! Food! I like to eat it more than play with it!! I am your newest follower!!

Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
Hailey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home