This Page

has been moved to new address

My Gotcha Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: My Gotcha Day!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Gotcha Day!

Happy Sunday everyone! Today's a very special day. It's my Gotcha Day! One year ago today I came to live with Mom, and it's been a fantastic year. I won't go into details 'cause you guys hear me brag on my Mom all the time, so you already know how spoiled and lucky I am.

I only got a small present, but good things come in small packages. And this package had my favorite treats - freeze dried shrimps! I may be getting something else. Mom was looking at the Petco website today. I wonder if she ordered anything?

It's also 3 weeks until the brofurs arrive. I guess I'm sort of looking forward to that. Mom's gone so much that it will be nice to have company and someone to play with.

The Lake with Petie book is half done, and looking pretty good if I do say so myself. I've heard from some pals that you want to add stuff to the book. Well get busy and get that stuff in to me or the book will be done. I'm hoping to finish it up next weekend. I'm gonna have a few pals look it over before printing to see if I left out anything important. I really want to have it done soon, so please get stuff to me this week. I think this book will not just be a great memory book of the fun we had at the lake, but also a good present for our humans for the holidays coming up. They can see what we do when they're not looking! MOL! And don't forget, the proceeds go to Duncan's Place, so it's for a good cause, too.

I have to apologize to @joeybeancat. I said I'd write about his howloween costume contest and then forgot and now the contest is over. I'm very sorry. *hangs head in shame* Please forgive me.

That's it for this Sunday. Love to all my pals!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

At October 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous JoeyBeanCat said...

Aww no worries! Happy Gotcha Day! *Kitty hugs*

 
At October 24, 2010 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Herbie said...

Happy Gotcha Day my friend! I sure am glad ur mom got ya! :) xoxo

 
At October 24, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweetie, that is a great day fur sure!!!

 
At October 24, 2010 at 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy gotcha day. Hope you'll have fun with your new broturs soon :) SeattleP

 
At October 24, 2010 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous ShaynaCat said...

Happy Gotcha Day - lots of purrs & paw-hugs :-)

 
At October 24, 2010 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweetie. Wow, your mom just be into adopting kitties in Oct/Nov. Wonder if she'll do the same next year at this time to join you and your two brothers!

 
At October 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Happy Gotcha Day! We have 13 tails up that you and your Mom found each other. Freeze-dried shrimps sound nommy!

 
At October 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM , Blogger The Daily Pip said...

Happy Gotcha Day!!! I bet you will have lots of fun with your brothers!

Your pal, Pip

 
At October 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

Hooray for your Gotcha Day. I know you'll be happy when your brothers arrive.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At October 24, 2010 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Pumpkinpuddy! Enjoy your shrimps!

 
At October 24, 2010 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Kea said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Those shrimp sound yummy, what a great present!

 
At October 24, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Blogger KimT said...

Happy Gotcha Day! You might want to eat those shrimps quick before the newbies come!

 
At October 25, 2010 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Happy Gotcha Day!!! hope you enjoyed your Shrimpies!!!!

Can't wait to meet your new "brofurs!!"

 
At October 25, 2010 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous cats of wildcat woods said...

Happy Gotcha Day a little late - can't wait to meet your brothers!

 
At October 25, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Pumpkin we are so behind and didn't get to say Happy Gotcha Day on your real gotcha day, AND the mom is bad because with getting behind she didn't even make you a NKC gotcha day post. But we are here today and so at least we can wish you a belated Happy Gotcha Day!

Oh, and we just read about your new brothers - we think you will have fun with them, and it will be easier on you since there will be 2 of them - that way they can play together when you don't feel like playing. It works out good when that is the case!

 
At October 25, 2010 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Gotcha Day!!!

 
At October 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

OMD I missed your Gotch Day! Happy belated Gotcha Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home