This Page

has been moved to new address

Candy & EK Have Arrived!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Candy & EK Have Arrived!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Candy & EK Have Arrived!

My new fursibs have arrived. Mom picked them up on Friday from Duncan's Place.They are very little, and I guess they're cute. But boy have they taken over! They're constantly climbing on Mom and rubbing and purring on her, the little suck-ups. EK's climbing all over her right now while she's trying to type for me. They climb all over my cat tree and have usurped my little red tent. So far they haven't gotten in my stroller, but I bet that's just a matter of time. They haven't slept in Mom's bed yet, either, so that's still all mine, too.

 EK (short for Evel Knievel. And he's definitely evil.)

Candy. She's ok. She's quieter and doesn't bug me as much.










So far they don't seem very interested in toys, so my toys are still all mine! I did get Mom all to myself yesterday for #PPPawty so Mom could type and upload pictures for me. Mom's also been trying to give me special treats just for me, but I didn't eat them. Not sure which squirt wound up with my shrimps.

Speaking of toys, most of my favorite little toys have been missing for a long time. Mom looked all over for them. She even got a friend's kid to help her look under the furniture. She even looked under the fridge. No luck. Well yesterday, we heard all this squeaking and EK wasn't playing with my squeaky mouse on a stick toy. So Mom goes to see what he found and he was reaching under the little wine fridge. Mom moved it and there were all my toys! Over a dozen of them. I was so happy to see all my toys again. I guess squirts are good for something.

Anyway, Mom went crazy with the flashy box. There's lots of pictures and even some video. I'm in some of the pictures, too. Because of the video, I did a link this time to the album. Click on the picture below to see more pictures. Enjoy!

New Kitties

So far we've sold 25 copies of 'Summer at the Lake with Petie'. I'm not sure how much money I've raised because the website keeps some and Paypal takes some, but its around $70 and probably more. Copies are starting to arrive at pals homes. @LilyLuWhoT has gotten her copy. Mine should arrive tomorrow. As you know, my goal is 100 copies sold. If anyone has ideas how to sell more books, please DM me. The kitties at Duncan's Place and the humans caring for them really deserve the help. I did look into Amazon, but that would just make the books more expensive. I guess I need ideas how to publicize it better without being annoying about it.

Speaking of help, my wonderful friends, @whsker and @dashkitten, are not only getting a copy of Summer at the Lake with Petie, but they wrote about it in their blog: Dash Kitten's Mewsings, I was so surprised!. I think that was such a nice thing for them to do. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. Dash and his human are always writing about others and are always looking for ways to help everyone. They are some of the most thoughtful pals out there in the Anipal Twitterverse and the Cat Blogoshpere.

The other excitement this last week was Petie and Pandy's shower. The guys went hiking and the girls went shopping, and all kinds of interesting happened while we were out. Everyone had a wonderful time, and a few pals wound up in Twitter jail! That's all I'm gonna tell you. What happens in Twitter stays in Twitter!

*purrs and pawhugs*

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

18 Comments:

At November 14, 2010 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Kea said...

They are SO precious! The mom is squeeing and making a general fool of herself right now. We hope you'll see the appeal of having siblings--other than to find toys! Playmates, snuggle-mates, others to blame broken things on....

 
At November 14, 2010 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Hurrah! Your sibs are home! We're sure you will find them quite fun...give it a week and we bet you'll be fast friends.

 
At November 14, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you sound like you have a good catitude with the way you are tolerating those 2 new kitties!
I am afraid it is just a matter of time before THEY start hiding your toys!
I am glad that at least for now they were able to find some for you!

 
At November 14, 2010 at 1:51 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

They ARE cute! And look at it this way, Pumpkin - if EK can find your toys for you, he can't be all bad. Paws up for your sales of the Summer at the Lake with Petie book!

 
At November 14, 2010 at 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much fun to have 2 new kids in the house, lucky you!

 
At November 14, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

Is your mom gonna have to get strollers for triplets?

 
At November 14, 2010 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Awww...purrfect lil bundles of luv! Our Teri said Candy is has lovely markings, so symmetrical. And EK looks like a snow leopard--is he a cream tabby or chocolate tabby color...very handsome!

 
At November 14, 2010 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Kea
I never thought about blaming stuff on them. Hmmm. They could come in handy.

 
At November 14, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Yoda_the_Dog
MOL. I don't think so. Not sure how the stroller thing is gonna play out.

 
At November 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Teri and the cats of Furrydance
EK is cream colored and has blue eyes. He has funny markings on one ear. I wonder if he'll lose the funny markings? My sisfur that went OTRB last fall had odd markings as a kitten and then she shed them out and they never grew back.

 
At November 14, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

EK and Candy are cute!! We bet you all will be good furiends soon!!

 
At November 14, 2010 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

They're cute but you're still cuter. Don't let them online or they'll take over your accts.

 
At November 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Well this works out well, Me and Inigo want to kidnap you and your sis, and Rumblemum wants to take EK!

 
At November 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Clarissa said...

Oh are EK and Candy cute little squirts?!!!! Enjoy their kitten antics while you can. They will grow up soon enough!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Marg said...

They sure are cute those two. It sounds like they are behaving somewhat. It is hard to have newcomers. Take care.

 
At November 17, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Your sibs are awfully cute, just remember though, your the #1 and that is something they can have!!! The will eventually settle in to a routine. I'll bet your a terrific teacher!

 
At November 18, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

So happy it's working out with your new fur sibs. They are cuties, but of course not as cute as you. I got my book too and just love it. You did a great job on it Pumpkin.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

I'm glad you found your toys! I sure know how important toys are.

Sorry to hear the kitties are taking over. Glad you still get some "mom time" though at night! If you get tired of those kitties, just send them over to me, please. I would love to have a kitty...but Mom keeps saying "no." Hrmph.

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home