This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #13: From Where I Stand...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Anipal Photo Hunt #13: From Where I Stand...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #13: From Where I Stand...

This is what I saw out my back door this morning. Our first snow of the season. Barely a dusting and a few weeks later than normal, but it is snow. By Friday it will be in the 60s again and the snow will be all melted. That's winter in Colorado. Average daytime temperature in the 40s, lots of sunshine, and the bad weather never sticks around very long.

Mom says she can't think of any place that has better weather that still gets snow. She doesn't want to live anywhere it doesn't snow. This is the only place I've ever lived so I have nothing to compare it to. I do know the snow is fun to watch when it falls and it makes everything all shiny and pretty, especially when the sun comes back out and it looks like the world is covered in diamonds.

What do you see from where you are?

10 Comments:

At November 11, 2010 at 2:31 AM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

I've only lived in southern California, so I know nothing about snow, but my human says that Colorado is a fantastic state, and it is one of the places she would consider moving to if she ever left California (the other places are New York City and Santa Fe, NM, so you can see she's not really sure what she wants!). Me, I would be happy anywhere as long as I have a cat tree and good Bird TV.

 
At November 11, 2010 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Kea said...

Hate, hate, hate snow, says our mom. And cold. And ice and sleet. Yuck. Perhaps if our view was as lovely as yours she'd feel differently! :-)

 
At November 11, 2010 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

Hmmm, we mite like snow bettah if'n it did not stick around fur furry long. Mebbe I should get mom to move us ofur by you. And even bettah that you look out your winder and has no peeples behind you as far as you can see. Mom would RILLY like that! Too many peeples too close togedder around here.

 
At November 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

We had snow Monday which is very early for us. Love your view and I agree with Shawnee that it's nice that all you see is open land.

 
At November 11, 2010 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Sebastian said...

Mom would like that a whole lot better than the weather in KC. She doesn't like the snow to last long. As long as I can crawl under the covers, I don't mind a bit!

 
At November 12, 2010 at 1:43 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

We're gonna have to whisk you away to our end of the world, where we'll shower you in tunas and cuddle ALL the time in sunpuddles!!

 
At November 12, 2010 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

I think you view is beautifurr! I agree with you totally 'bout snow & our 'out West' weather. I like to catch the snowflakes when they fall, do you? xox ~Andy

 
At November 13, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Yoda_the_Dog said...

OMD - snow already? We don't get very much where I live so I still really like it.

 
At November 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger TinyPearlCat said...

woahmeow! So much space :)

 
At November 15, 2010 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Kolo Martin said...

Ohhhh Colorado looks so beautiful, stunning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home