This Page

has been moved to new address

Anipal Photo Hunt #15: THE VET

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Anipal Photo Hunt #15: THE VET

Monday, November 29, 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #15: THE VET

Some of you have seen this before, but it's a picture of my first v-e-t visit. I was very tiny, maybe 9 weeks old. Mom loves this picture and takes any excuse (like this blog hop) to show it to people.


I guess I can't blame her. I was a cute little squirt, wasn't I? MOL

Labels:

10 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

ohhhhhh yes you were sooooooooo cute and from what I can tell, sooooo brave!

 
At November 29, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Bunny Jean Cook said...

i'm so glad she posted it cuz i haven't seen it before - you're so cute! xoxo

 
At November 29, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy just squee-d herself!

 
At November 29, 2010 at 9:32 PM , Anonymous Phoebe Purrburger said...

You are very loveable.

 
At November 29, 2010 at 10:03 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

That IS an adorable photo!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 4:11 AM , Blogger Kea said...

Awww, what a sweetie pie you were! So tiny and adorable. :-)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Backcountry Brodie said...

You woz a cute little skirt! Eggsept fur I is skeered of baby kittehs. Growned up kittehs be my furrends but I want nuttin to do with little kittens so I is glad you be all growned up now.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable!!!!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

Aw such a cute picture of you - and it looks like you were being very good while you were there too!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

Cute is right!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home