This Page

has been moved to new address

Sylish Blogger Award

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sylish Blogger Award

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sylish Blogger Award

My wonderful pal, @MarioDaCat over at Mario's Meowsings, gave me this award:


Mario really deserved this award. Not only does he have a cool blog, but he does so much to help out anipals all over the world. Whatever we got going on online to help anipals, Mario's lending a helping hand. That's style. He gave me this award way back on February 1st. How stylish was it of me to first of all, not say thank you in a timely manner, and not to get it on my blog? I'm not sure I deserve this award. *hangs head in shame*.

I'm supposed to link back to the pal who gave this to me (done), tell you seven things about myself you don't know (coming up), and pass it on to 7 pals. That's gonna be tough, cuz most of you have gotten it already.

So, seven things you don't know about me:
  1. I still hide from mom's friend who rescued me and gave me to mom. No one can figure out why. She loves cats and I know she won't hurt me.
  2. I've started giving Candy nosetaps. We're actually getting along. We're not playing yet, but we're better.
  3. I love belly rubs. Or maybe I've already told you that.
  4. I like sleeping on the bed with mom.
  5. No matter how many new toys mom gets, my favorite game is still fetch and my favorite ball is still the hedgehog ball.
  6. As much as I love to play, my favorite times are the quiet times.
  7. I don't want to jump up to all the places the EK jumps to, but I'm kinda jealous that he jumps that high, cuz I can't.
That was tough! I tell you guys everything, so it was hard to come up with 7 things to put on my list.

Now here's my 7 nominees:
  1. @frugaldougal  Paws Around the World
  2. @dashkitten  Dash Kittens Mewsings
  3. @hemmingwayscat  Hemmingway's Adventures in Family Life
  4. @catsparella  catsparella
  5. @shivaandjaya  Shiva & Jaya
  6. @quadpaw  Cats Who Twitter
  7. and last, but certainly not least, @UsThreeCoons  Us Three Coons
So there's my list! Happy Sunday everyone!

    Labels:

    11 Comments:

    At March 13, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Kea said...

    Concats on your award, Pumpkinpuddy. It's always fun to read more about kitties around the CB!

    -Nicki and Derry at Fuzzy Tales

     
    At March 13, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

    You do deserve sweetie. You have a pawsome bloggy. Don't worry bout being late - you has a busy mom.

     
    At March 13, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

    @Mariodacat
    Thank you for being so nice about it. Mom's been better about keeping up with stuff since we got new laptop.

     
    At March 13, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

    Congratulations on your award. I've received it but my lazy mom hasn't posted about it yet.

    I always love learning new things about my furriends.

     
    At March 13, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Lynx217 said...

    aw fank u sweetie I need to add this one to the list MOL

     
    At March 13, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Catsparella said...

    Congrats on your award, Pumpkin and thank you so much for passing it on to me!! I love learning new facts about my kitty furriends :)

     
    At March 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

    Concatulations on the award!

     
    At March 14, 2011 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Christina said...

    Hello,

    I came across your blog network and I think it would be a great addition to our blog network. Currently our blog network has over 530+ bloggers all dedicated to writing about animals – mostly cats and dogs. It’s free to join our blog network. All I need is your RSS feed and I’ll set it live in our system and to make it official I’ll send you a DogTime blogstar badge to place on your site. It would be great to have your blog in our network, please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks!
    Christina

    Christina Kwan
    Senior Product & Marketing Manager
    DogTime Media, Inc
    415-830-9323 (office)
    415-956-3013 (fax)

     
    At March 15, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

    ConCATulations on the award! I love that you fetch - that's so cool! XoX ~Andy

     
    At March 15, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

    @Bad AndyPlaying fetch is the best. I can make Mom throw the ball for me to chase for hours! Sometimes when we're upstairs, I have her throw my ball down the stairs so I have to run further to catch it. I'm the one doing the running, but Mom always gets tired of the game faster than I do. MOL.

     
    At March 21, 2011 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

    Concats on the Award and it's fun reading secrets about you!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home