This Page

has been moved to new address

For Nimbus - Goodbye Dear Furriend.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: For Nimbus - Goodbye Dear Furriend.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

For Nimbus - Goodbye Dear Furriend.

My eyes are leaking as I write this. Another angel has crossed the rainbow bridge. After a long, difficult fight, my dear furriend Nimbus has left us. I know his whole family is brokenhearted, as am I. TSB did everything humanly possible to help Nimbus get better, but Bast had other plans for him. Now he's over the bridge, and I know he'll keep an eye on his fur-mom Jadzia and his uncle, my darling Curzon, from there.

I wish I could come up with something clever or deep to say, but I'm kind of numb. I wish I could just whisk Curzon off someplace and the two of us just be alone with our sadness, but that's very selfish. He and his family need each other. I know there's nothing I can say or do to really help ease their pain. Only time can do that. All I can do is send all my love and be there when they want to talk.

TSB, I know you did the very best anyone could have done for Nimbus. No one could have given him more love or more help. Curzon & Jadzia - my love to you both. *big hugs and healing purrs*.

If you want to leave love and messages for the family, you can do so here: Us Three Coons. You can also light a candle in memory of Nimbus: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Nimbu Enter group Nimbu.

9 Comments:

At March 17, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

We're really sad about Nimbus too. We're going to light a candle for him and for his family.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

We were so very saddened to hear of Nimbus crossing the bridge dis afternoon. We went from the high of all the success with the PawsForJapan to crashing and hitting bottom after hearing the news. Our thought and prayers go out to his family and fur-sibs. He's be missed but never forgotten. HUGS Pumpkin to you and to his family.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 1:11 AM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

What a sweet post, RIP sweet Nimbus.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 4:22 AM , Blogger Pandafur said...

It iz so sad dear Pumpkin, mai heart iz crying for TSB.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Lynx217 said...

Ya'll have been furry kind to TSB through this. She's taking it much harder than us, but we knew it was coming. We just hope that Nimbus and Inigo and all our other furiends at the RB have a good time and that Nimbus discovers the fields of fresh nip because I think he'll fall in love with it! He wasn't the biggest fan of nip, though he did partake in more than one attack of the sock! MOL. RIP my dear. I know you were my nephew, but in my heart you'll always be my son.

Curzon

 
At March 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

That is such a beautiful tribute. My heart is still shaking from the loss of this sweet one.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Baby Patches said...

So sorry to hears about Nimbus, makes me and momma furry sad. Dis is a very bootiful post Pumpkin, you is so sweets.

Gentle *nosetap*

 
At March 18, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

gentle purrs for Nimbus....

purrin
xoxox
Abby

 
At March 21, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We did not know Nimbus, but we know how sad his humans are right now...and hope our purrs can be felt and comfort...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home