This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Musings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Sunday Musings

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Musings

Happy Sunday efurybody! I hope you all had fun at #SciFiPawty yesterday. I know I did!

I also got my first stroller ride of the season yesterday. Here I am in my stroller:
We saw hawks and a robin. We didn't have the good camera, so we didn't get a good picture of the hawk, but we did get a good picture of the robin.
We were walking along, and all of a sudden we heard this squeaking coming up out of the ground!
We kept walking along and then we saw all these mounds that hadn't been there last year.
Finally our mystery was solved. Look what we found! A prairie dog. Their tunnels must be so close to the surface that we could hear them squeaking in their tunnels.
When we got home and Mom took me out of the stroller and took the harness off, guess what she did. She put the harness on Candy! Then she put Candy in MY stroller. MY STROLLER! How dare she! Don't believe me? Just look at these pictures:

She looks like she's made herself entirely too comfortable in MY stroller. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I really don't mind having fursibs, but do I really have to share everything with them? Next thing you know they'll be taking over my blog and my twitter account! What's a kitty to do?

That's it for this week. have a good week my furriends!

Labels: , , ,

20 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Told you so sweetie! If they take over your Twitter account, I'll hiss at dem. Now they can have their own - but not take over your Twitter space. Some things are sacred - like the stroller!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

Hmph. they should have their own everything, including their own stroller!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Srsly, your Mom needs to purchase two more strollers!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

Maybe the two of you could share the stroller like Calle, Halle, and Sukki.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Link Bartholomew said...

I just had my first run in with the harness. I need some support and motivation to get over my fear. You truly are an inspiration. You wear that harness with ease.

 
At March 27, 2011 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Lynx217 said...

NO NO NO NO taking over twitter. That urs - for the two of us to go to Hawaii! ;-) and OMC u lookin so Lynx-y in that first pic... so Coon-ie! *drool*

*thud*

Curzon

 
At March 27, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Busy Buttons said...

OMG. That's just terrible! Those fur-sibs can't be infringing on YOUR stroller like that. I think you're going to need to have a serious talk with your mom about this atrocity. Sometimes people just don't get it...

 
At March 28, 2011 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Kea said...

Maybe your mom needs to wield two strollers, somehow. :-P

You had a great adventure, though, with the birdies and prairie dogs!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

You know..I am going to look more often for you on Twitter. I know I sent you Friday Tweets for #FF but I wants to see what you're doing ovar dere!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

BTW, you look fluffy and gorgeous there (and so does Candy, MOL)

 
At March 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Louise's Blog said...

you are just so so so cute in your stroller. that so nice that you could get out for some nice fresh air love petie

 
At March 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...we have never seen a Prarie Dog!

 
At March 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM , Blogger The Island Cats said...

How fun that you got to go in your stroller! Too bad you had to share it with Candy though....

 
At March 29, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Catsparella said...

That Robin picture is purrfect, Pumpkin! I'm glad you had a great first ride of the season, and I can't wait to stay updated on all of your strolling adventures!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Baby Patches said...

OMC! Your fursib went for a ride in your harness and stroller! What should we do, what can we do? Looks like you had a great time out in your stroller though!

 
At March 31, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Bear said...

That is the coolest thing that you get to go out for a ride in a stroller! U are a very lucky (and spoiled) kitty. But you are certainly deserving! BearHUG!

 
At April 2, 2011 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

Man! Thems LOUD prairie dogs! And to be chauffeured about town ~ you got the life, baby! And who's this 'Candy' interloper?

 
At April 2, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Bad AndyCandy's my sisfur we adopted from Duncan's Place.

 
At April 2, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Lynx217Sometimes I let them use my jail account, but the fursibs will never use my main account. I promise.

 
At April 2, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Link BartholomewI actually don't like my harness. In fact, sometimes I hide when Mom wants to take me for a walk. I better quit hiding or Candy will take over the stroller for good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home