This Page

has been moved to new address

Lazy Summer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Lazy Summer

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lazy Summer

I been lazy this summer about blogging. It's just too hot to think, even with the a/c on. MOL. But I gotta show you a couple of awards that I got.

First, I got this from @pandafur over at http://pandafur.blogspot.com/

Now, I've won this award before from my pal @mariodacat, so you all will have to forgive me if I don't do another list. But I would like to pass it on to someone I think is very deserving but I'm pretty sure hasn't won it already. That's my pal @BadAndy_KityKat. He just had this amazing #CarniePawty that I had a really wonderful time at. He worked furry hard to make it a so much fun for efurryone, and I think he deserves an award for all his hard work. So Andy, it's yours! You have to tell us 7 things about you we probably don't know, and then pass the award on to pals you think deserve it.

Speaking of @BadAndy_KityKat, he gave me this pawsome certificate for running the concession at #CarniePawty for a while. I had such a good time doing it, that I'm looking forward to next year to do it again! Here's the certificate:



I can't wait to put this on my fun stuff tab! I haven't had anything new to add there for a while.

I haven't been out for any walks or been in my Kritter Kondo cuz first we had thunderstorms everyday, and now it's just too hot, so I got no adventures to tell you about. It's been so hot since it stopped raining that even the bird tv's been boring and the bunnies just lie around in the shade. Evie's got an adventure coming up though, so I'll have that to tell you about soon.

Stay cool furriends! *hugs*

7 Comments:

At July 23, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Pandafur said...

Fab certificate from #CarniePawty! I wud luvs to lern noo things abowt BadAndy too. I hopes it cools down soon so you can enjoy your KK.

 
At July 23, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

My dear, you also win the BOOOOOOOOTIFUL girl award from ME! The prize is big smoochies.

 
At July 23, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur

That's the best award! *smoochies*

 
At July 23, 2011 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

Wonderful award!

It's extremely hot here, too!

Mom Paula

 
At July 24, 2011 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Yes, you has been slack in blogging sweetie. Nice to see you again today. big SMOOCH from me too.

 
At July 24, 2011 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

Oh boy! Really! THANK YOU sweetie!!!! I've had my blog for over a year and this is my very first award! I'm so excited! ok....7 things... hmmm... I'll be thinkin' on it & you'll be the first to know! Thank you Pumpkin, I really appreciate it! *SMOOCHES & HUGS* XoX ~Andy

 
At August 4, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You, like us, are VERY Stylish. Teri loves how your blog template is set up, with the special tabs and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home