This Page

has been moved to new address

Adopt-A-Cat Month®

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Adopt-A-Cat Month®

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Adopt-A-Cat Month®

As you know, June is Adopt-A-Cat Month®. In honor of Adopt-A-Cat Month® I've added a new page to my blog - I Need a Home Please! On it is a widget that features cats from my favorite shelter, Duncan's Place, a Cat Sanctuary. If you click on it, it takes you to Petfinder.com and you can look up pets everywhere. It looks like this:



I hope you'll visit Petfinder.com. You can get a widget like this one for you own blog. Or, you may just find your new best furriend there!

It's Saturday and that means bloghop! Join the fun.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous Zee and Zoey said...

What a great servive you are providing PumpkinPuddy! We hope lots of deserving kitties find a forever home because of your help!
Meows and hugs - Zee, Zoey, Mia, Peanut, Rolz, Harley, and Jazz

 
At June 18, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

That is a great idea, Pumpkin!

 
At June 21, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Mad About Pets said...

Wish I could adopt a kitty this month, but I'm already at full capacity (according to the DH...) with 3. I will celebrate their rescues this month, and I hope lots of kitties find great forever homes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home