This Page

has been moved to new address

Wooly Snail and Dental Chews Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Wooly Snail and Dental Chews Review

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wooly Snail and Dental Chews Review

http://www.nipandbones.com/zanies-sparkle-fish-cat-toys.html
See this fishy? This used to be EK's favorite toy. Not any more. His new favorite - my pink wooly snail. MY pink wooly snail. MY snail that I ordered with MY http://www.nipandbones.com/ gift certificate that I won at #pawpawty. ME, not EK. I won the gift certificate and I ordered the snail for me. Do you think I've gotten to play with it yet? NO! Little stinker boy's been hogging it ever since it showed up. Needless to say, it's a very popular toy in our house, and I haven't even gotten to nom on it very much yet.
The snail I'm talking about is this one: http://www.nipandbones.com/snail-cat-chew-toy.html. You can see it in this picture:


Here's a video of EK playing with the snail:


So that's sort of my review of the Wooly Snail. It's just fun to play with however you like to play. It's nommy for chewing on, too.

The other toy I ordered with my prize was Dental Chew Toys - http://www.nipandbones.com/dental-health-chew-cat-toys.html. You can see them in the picture, too. So far no one's shown any interest in them. Mom's even waved them right in front of our faces trying to get us interested in them. Nothing doing. For some reason, not a one of us wants to play with them. So I guess my review is that we think they're boring.

So that's my review of the other two toys that were in the box. I'm so glad I got the Spiky Ball to test. I love it so much that I guess I can let EK hog the pink snail for a while. I'll have to sneak my snail time in when he's napping. MOL

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 2:43 AM , Anonymous Sparkle said...

I sorta figured the dental chew wasn't going to fly - it sounds too "good for you" to be fun.

 
At June 29, 2011 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Mariodacat said...

Good review Pumpkin - that wolly toy probably wouldn't be appealing to me cuz I have no toothies and I'm very sensitive to textures in my mouth. It sure was a hit in your family tho.

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous tikka_2 said...

I fink it sownds lyke fun to be a toy tester, Pumpkin. I am da only 1 in owr howse da pways wif toyz much. Da girls r old n boring. (snicker) My sisfur China lykes her strong catnip cigar but not much else. I lyke yoor viddy-o of EK pwayin too!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Anonymous tikka_2 said...

Pumpkin I was just on yoor blog when a man comed to da door (I had to run to hyde while Mama answered it) and it was da fud I won on yoor blog! Yippee! I neber eber wonned ennyfing b4. Fank Yoo so much!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

They look like great toys to play with!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At June 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@tikka_2
You're welcome. Glad to hear your prize arrived safe and sound. Enjoy!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

EK looks so cute playing with his new toy!

 
At June 30, 2011 at 12:43 AM , Blogger Baby Patches said...

MOL hehe I absolutely LUVS my snail, its green but so furry fun to chew and kicks wif my feet! Glad EK is having so much funs wif it, but hope you get your snail soon Pumpkin. *nosetaps*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home