This Page

has been moved to new address

Lainey's Pawtique Virtual Roadtrip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Adventures of a Suburban Kitty: Lainey's Pawtique Virtual Roadtrip

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lainey's Pawtique Virtual Roadtrip

Happy Caturday. It's been a while since I did a caturday blog, but I got something special to do this week. I'm participating in the Lainey's Pawtique & Bakery road trip!

Here are me & EK eating our special roadtrip cookies.


You can't see the cookies cuz our fat heads are in the way. MOL. They were quite nommy.

I'm supposed to tell you something about myself. Well, it's a roadtrip so the first thing you gotta know is where I am. I live right near the Denver International Airport. It's great cuz I can watch the planes flying. And amazingly enough, we don't get much airport noise or stink. It's pretty cool.

I love to look out our windows. We have open space behind the house and I love to watch the birds and and bunnies. But you know that already. In fact, I'm having a real hard time coming up with stuff that you don't already know about me either from Twitter or my blog! Maybe I should pretend you don't know me at all and just tell you about me.

My littermate and I were found in a trailer park by Mom's friend, Chris. Chris kept my brofur and gave me to Mom. I think I got the better end of the deal cuz there's less cats here to share with so I get more attention. I'm also the one that gets to blog and tweet the most. My litter brofur's name is Ringo and you can find him on Facebook.

I have a blue stroller and love to go adventuring in it with Mom. We don't go very far though cuz I won't drink when I'm in the stroller, so Mom doesn't like to keep me out too long or go out when it's hot.

After I lived with Mom about a year, she brought home two kittens, EK & Candy. That was almost a year ago, and we're getting along pretty good. I pretend not to like EK, but we actually play together a lot.

Candy recently figured out she can get on top of the kitchen cabinets. Check this out!

She looks pretty proud of herself up there!

Colorado is a great place to live. We get all 4 seasons so it's perfect if you like change. Bad weather usually doesn't stick around too long. It's also great cuz there's so much to see and do. We got museums, zoos, theaters, orchestras, botanic gardens, parks, and any other kind of amusement a city person would like. We also have some of the best outdoor stuff you could want - hiking, biking, skiing, beautiful scenery, horseback riding, rafting, ballooning - you name it, we got it.

Hope you enjoyed your visit! Don't forget to look for Lainey's Pawtique on Facebook and see more stops on the roadtrip.

It's a blog hop today! Join the fun.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At August 6, 2011 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Cathy Keisha said...

Hi Pumpkin. You lead an interesting life. Wanna know a secret? I wouldn't eat Lainie's cookies when I won them as a Pawpawty prize. Please don't tell her.

 
At August 6, 2011 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Cathy Keisha
Neither did I when I won them from pawpawty. She sent two kinds this time - one that none of us ate. The second was a new kind of cookie. We liked that one. I wish I knew which cookies they were so Mom could order more.

 
At August 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Prudence said...

Hi buddy! We're on the roadtrip too, barooo! Mom will post pictures when my cookie arrives, baroooo!

 
At August 7, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger moonflower1 said...

hi pumpkin, we luvs your blog what very cute kittys, luv loads tigerlily.

 
At August 12, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Laineys Pawtique and Bakery Inc aka Lainey and Her Staff said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I just typed this LOOOONG response and it went NO WHERE UGH!!!

(what i said)

Hey I SAW THAT! :) Thats okay not everyone likes all cookies... our Kitty doesnt like ANY! We all like something different.....Mommy says thats what makes us special!

Pumpkin, you like to climb REALLY HIGH! and I learned NEW things about you <3 Colorado sounds nice from your window! we dont get to see ANYTHING pretty from ours....

Mommy said to ask your Mommy what the cookies looked like... the bread looking ones are Pumpkin Nip Bread, the ones that are shaped like kitties or fish or squirrels are Molasses and the round ones are the fish flavored ones. Could you tell her what the shape was?

Thanks for letting us Stop by and Visit with you..... we will be posting pics of all the states we stopped at also.

PuUuUUuuRrRRRs to you Love Autumn & Lainey *wagging curly tails...

 
At August 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@ href="#c2106094179051003782">Laineys Pawtique
We didn't like the bread like one. there were some heart shapes and some kitty shapes. We gobbled those up pretty quick! They were nommy.

 
At August 12, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Laineys Pawtique and Bakery Inc aka Lainey and Her Staff said...

OKAY!!! Those have molasses in them (have been called kitty crack B.O.L.!)hold on i will get the link......

okay I am back..... here is the link

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50872773/laineys-kitty-nips

Let me know if you would like to order them and I can make you a special listing.... I have more recipes I would LOVE to use..... they are just to Moist for travel! I am TRYING to expand the kitty line so ANY OPINIONS or Ideas, flavors etc.... would help.

THANK YOU Pumpkin :O)

 
At August 13, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Bad Andy said...

Colorado is beautiful! I'm glad you have all the seasons - so many fun things to do in each one! Which season is your favorite? XoX

 
At August 13, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Pumpkinpuddy said...

@Bad Andy
I like fall the best. Warm days, open windows, cool nights, and best of all, crispy leaf smell.

 
At August 15, 2011 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Laineys Pawtique and Bakery Inc aka Lainey and Her Staff said...

mmmmmm that sounds like Heaven <3 We are just tired of the HEAT heat and MORE HEAT!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home